Niall's Breakdown

*Chapter 2* *Makayla's POV*

"Mornin sis" i heard a familar voice say. I opened my eyes to see Zayn. My brother......hmm...still getting used to that. "Mornin" i answered and he smiled. "Want some lunch?" he asked and i nodded. "Wait, lunch? I slept through breakfast?" i asked and he laughed and nodded as he handed me a bowl of soup. I took a small sip. Yummmy. Warm and tasty. As I devoured my soup, the other four boys i had met just yesterday came in. "Hi guys" i said cheerfully. They all answered back with HIs and Hellos. "Listen M. The doctor told us that we cant tell you everything at once. Important stuff first. So you dont get overwelmed. ok?" Zayn told me. I nodded slowly, still sipping at my soup. We all sat there quiet until i finished my soup, when i noticed the blonde one staring at me. His eyes are filled with saddness. I looked over at Zayn and motioned him to lean down. He leaned his head down and i whispered into his ear. "Why is the blonde staring at me?' i asked curiously. Zayn smiled and whipsered back "Because you're beautiful. Who wouldnt wanna look at you." i blushed as my big bro gave me the complement. i mouthed the word thanks, but still curious at the blonde's saddness. "Ummm...Niall right?" i asked to the blonde boy in front of me. He nodded, almost surprised that i was talking to him. "May i ask why you're so sad about my accident. I don't even know what happened but i noticed that you're so much more upset than the rest of the boys, even my own brother." i asked Niall and soon i realized i made a mistake. Right as i finished he burst into tears and rushed out of my hospital room. I watched as Liam and Louis ran after him. I looked at Zayn who placed his hand on my leg. "Im sorry about him. He's taking you're accident really bad but don't worry, he'll get better." Harry listened as Zayn spoke, jumping in as Zayn ended. "Yeah M, he's just not very good at keeping in his emotions but it will all be better. Promise" Harry said while giving me a cheeky smile.

*Nialls POV*

"Ummm...Niall right?" i heard Makayla ask me. I nodded. Im suprised shes talking to me. "May i ask why you're so sad about my accident. I don't even know what happened but i noticed that you're so much upset than the rest of the boys, even my own brother." M asked me and i couldnt take it. I started crying and i ran out the room. I heard LIam and Louis yell my name as i ran but i didnt answer. I ran to the food court. I sat on the floor in a corner, curling my legs into my chest. "Niall" i heard Liam say. "IM SORRY! I RAN OUT BUT I COUDNT ANSWER HER QUESTION! I NEED SOME TIME TO GET USED TO HER NOT REMEMBERING, BECAUSE SHE WONT REMEMBER!!!" i screamed as loud as i possibly could. "Niall, she will remember." Louis said. "How do you know? Even if she does remember eventually she still doesnt know now. She doesnt know how stupid i am and it was all my fault!!" i said through my tears. "Mate, it wasnt your fault." Liam told me while rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. "But Liam, it was. We got into a fight and i started it. Please Liam, can we please tell her about that day? It kills me that she doesnt know." Liam looked at Louis and they both nodded. "But after shes out of here." I nodded in agreement.

*Maykalya's POV*

Its been like 2 hours since Niall left and he still isnt back. Im packing my bags well...Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry are pretty much packing them since its hard for me to stand without my wheelchair. Apperently, me and the guys are staying in a hotel and we're currently in Australia, not London. Hmmm..i wonder why. At that moment Niall came into the room. My head quickly turned to him as did the others. I was currently sittin on my bed  and I watched as he walked towards me. I felt my heart start to beat faster as he kept getting closer. When he reached me he looked in my eyes and took  a deep breath. "Im sorry M" He said. "Im sorry for running out. Im sorry for not answering your question. Im sorry this happened to you. Im sorry that you dont remember, but soon you will. After you're settled at the hotel we will answer questions you have the best we can. It will all be okay. I promise"  As he spoke his breath tickled my lips. I gave a lil smile and nodded. He then helped me into my wheel chair and we all got ready to leave the hospital.