The Letter

*Niall's POV*

I snuck out of the hotel and walked down the street. The chilly breeze blew across my face as I adjusted my bookbag straps. My sunglasses covered my eyes and my snapback covered my head. Hopefully nobody will notice me.

As i walked, I spotted a small cafe on my right. I went inside and approached the counter. "Hello. What can I get for you?" The lovely girl asked. I smiled and took off my glasses. "Surprise me" i say and her eyes widened. "You're. You. you. You're" she stuttered. "Shh...Yes. I dont want anyone to find me" I whisper and she nods. She turns away and within a few minutes, my drink is ready. She hands it to me slowly and asks for a picture. "Of course" i say before smiling as she presses the button. "Thank you" she calls as i walks towards the exit. "No, thank you" i say, wink and put my glasses back on.

After about 3 hours, i start heading back towards the hotel. My phone has been buzzing in my pocket since I left but I've been ignoring it. I needed to get away. I needed to just walk and be by myself and I'm glad I was not found by fans for once.

***

I enter the hotel and find the boys in the lobby with police all around. They all look worried.

"What's going on?" I ask them. "Niall! Where the hell have you been?! We have been calling you for hours and you haven't picked up!!" Louis screams. "Sorry. I was out for a walk." i say.

"Was Makayla with you?" Harry asked with tears in his eyes. "No. I haven't seen her since yesterday. Why?" I ask and Zayn hands me a piece of paper. I looked at him and then looked down at the paper. I know this handwriting.
It's Makayla's.

Dear Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis & Liam.

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry that I ruined your careers and I'm sorry I put so much stress on all 5 of you. I'm sorry Zayn for giving you more than you could handle. I wasn't a very good sister to you. I was more of like your daughter and that's not fair to you. Thank you for taking care of me but I've realized that It's forced you to put your career on hold and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry Harry that I never noticed how you felt before. I do love you, but I just don't think it could ever work out between us. I'm sorry Louis and Liam for making you deal with me and creating drama for you two as well. And lastly, I'm sorry Niall. I'm sorry for not remembering. I'm sorry for leaving you. I should have stayed and we could have worked it out together. I don't remember why I was mad but we still could have worked it out. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve any of you.
I've lost hope in remembering.
I give up.
I'm done.
So goodbye.
I love you all and I wish you the best.
Good luck One Direction.

Love,
Makayla Malik xx

Tears poured from my eyes like a waterfall. "How could she do this? How the hell could she just leave?! AGAIN?!" I scream and throw my hands up in the air. "Relax Niall. We will find her" Liam says. "Relax? Don't tell me to relax! This is all my fault ya know! It's because I did something stupid and I just let her walk out! I didn't stop her! I didn't go after her until she was already out the door. It was too late! I should have grabbed her and kept her inside. I should have held her close to me no matter how much she said she tried to get away. I should have told her I loved her no matter how many times she said she hated me.
But no.
Like the stupid guy I am, I let the love of my life walk out and ever since then my life has been hell! I lost her! I don't care if she even remembers anymore! I just need her to be mine again. It might not ever be the same but we can try. I just want her to be with me and know that I love her!" My throat is sore by the end of my big screaming speech as I take deep breaths.

I walk over to the policeman and clear my throat. "We have to find her. Last time she left, she got herself hurt badly. I can't let that happen again." I say and he nods. "We'll find her son." He places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. We have a good team here to help" He says and I thank him.

I need to find her. I need to tell her that I'm sorry for whatever I did and that I need her back. We will never be happy again until we are together.
We belong together.

And I will find her.