"She's Not Going to Answer, Niall"

*Makayla's POV*

I woke up on a random park bench just as the sun began fo rise. The streetlight flickered above me and eventually turned off. I sat up and adjusted my bag beside me. I fixed my hair and look around. I don't know where I am but I see a lake in front of me.

I picked up my bag and pulled out my phone. 37 missed calls. 52 text messeges. 25 Voice Mails. I sigh and go on my twitter. 94 Dms. 4,321 mentions. Wow. And apperently I'm trending. #FindMakayla #FINDMAKAYLAMALIK
#MakaylaMalikIsMissing

Wow. It has only been 2 nights and it's already all over the internet. I didn't even think about what the fans would think.

"I'm sorry" i say out loud, thinking about how the boys must feel.
"It's okay dear." An elder lady said next to me. "No. No it's not" i say. "I ruined everything. I thought what i did was right but now I'm not sure" i admitted. She smiled. "I left them because i thought it would help. i thought it would help them focus on themselves and not on me. I was too much for them. So i left" i say. "Go back dear" She said. "what?" i asked and looked at her. "Go back to them dear. They miss you. They need you. And you need them" Her words were soft but yet i heard them loud and clear.

"Go back? I can't go back. They probably hate me now" i say. "Go back." She insisted. "Look at you. You're such a beautfiul young lady. Go back my dear. Go back to your loved ones." She said and stood up. "Thank you" i tell her before she gets onto the bus.

I pulled my phone back out and read all my text and tweets and listened to my voice mails. All of them from the boys asking where I was and when i was coming back.

I sighed as i thought about what the old lady said. "Go back" She repeated over and over. And maybe she's right. Maybe i should go back. I only left because i thought it would release some stress but now i can see by all the messeges, calls, and tweets, that all i did was was add more stress.

I scroll through my twitter feed and see a picture of me and the boys. A smile comes to my face as I clicked favorite.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I miss you" i begin to cry just as my phone rang. A familar name appeared and my heart beated fast.

Incoming call from Niall

*Niall's POV*

"She's not gonna answer, Niall" Louis persists but i just ignore him. "I will call, text and tweet until she answers. She will answer. I'm not just gonna give up!" I snap at him as i place my phone up to my ear. I wait patiently as the other boys stand around me. "Please. Please Answer M." Zayn pleaded quietly. I brush my hand through my hair continuously, losing hope that she will never answer when finially, on the very last ring, she picks up.

"Hello?" Her beautiful voice spoke and it brought tears to my eyes. "What's wrong Niall? Did she answer?!" Zayn asked and i nodded slowly.

"Oh my gosh! M. Are you okay?" I ask her. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay. And I'm sorry." Her voice is quiet and i could tell she was crying. "Awe. No. M. Please dont cry. It's okay. Just tell us where you are. We will come get you" I tell her. "Let me speak to her!" Zayn yells and reaches for the phone.

I watch as he puts it against his ear and begins talking. "Where the hell are you? What where you thinking?! You scared me M. Why would you do that?! Fine ee will talk about this later. Now, tell me where you are!" He goes on and on. Slowly, he turns to me and hands the phone back. "She only wants to talk to you" He said.

"Makayla?" i ask. "Niall? Would you please come get me. But just by yourself. Zayn is mad at me and I know Harry must be too. I really only want to see you right now. So can you please come get me?" she asks and my heart flutters. "Yeah of course M. Where are you?" i ask and she decribes to me where she is. "Okay. I'll be right there." i tell her and hang up. "Where are you going?" Harry asks and i head for the door. "I'm going to get my girl back" I tell him before closing the door behind me.

The constant rain turns into pouring rain as I look at the street signs. "About 7 miles that way" i say aloud thinking about where Makayla was. "Taxi!" I call as a taxi comes in front of me. "I need to go here." I say and show him on my phone. He nods and pulls away in the direction towards Makayla. "I'm coming M." i mumble under my breath as i stare out the window. The pounding of rain bangs against the car as we come to a stop.

"Thank you." I say and pay him before stepping out of the car. I look around at the buildings and tried to find Makayla. I feel the rain soaking my clothes and my hair but I couldn't care less.
I'm going to get Makayla back.

And I'm never letting her go again.