Finially

*Chapter 5* Niall's POV

I woke up sweating and tears covering my face. "Niall. You okay?" I heard someone whisper. I sat up to see Makayla standing in the doorway. She came and sat next to me on my bed. "Yeahh. Just a bad dream." She nodded. It seems like she feels awkward towards me. Does she remember? "Niall" she looked at me. "I was wondering if you could tell me more about...us. Ya know like happy times we had." I couldnt help but watch her lips as she spoke. Man, she makes it hard to resist kissing her. But that wouldnt be right. she doesnt remember. Or maybe it will help her remember. I smiled. "Ok M. What do you wanna know?" I asked. She smiled. "Everything"

I asked the boys to help me to tell Makayla. Zayn came up with the idea to first take her to the place where we first met. The X-Factor studio.

*Makayla's POV* later that day

The boys are driving me somewhere and they wont tell me where. Its really bugging me. "Guyssss! Where are we going?????!!!!" I winned. "Its a surprise" they all said in union. A couple minutes have gone by and we pulled into a parking lot. "Are we there?" I asked. "Yeah M. Look out your window" i listened to Harry and looked out my window. There was a big building and the sign said X Factor. "Whats the X Factor Zayn?" I ask my brother. He smiled "Its the singing competition that me and the boys were on. This is where we were put into a band." I nodded as we got out of the car and entered the building.

As i walked around i saw the boys laughing and remembering moments they had here. Theyre so lucky that they can remember things. But wait, someone is missing. Niall. "Makayla" i heard someone call me and i turned to see Niall. He smiled and motioned me into a room. I smiled and followed his direction.

We entered the room and i looked around. "Whats this room?" I ask him. He chuckled. "This was our dressing room. Also, it was the room where we first met"

*Niall's POV*

"Also, it was the room where we first met" i told her. "i remember it very well. It was the night of our first live show." I was nervous so i was sweating alot." She giggled which made me smile. " i remember Zayn walking in and introducing you to us. I remember how beautiful you looked and you still are." She blushed. I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Youre so cute when you blush" i said which made her blush even more. She just looks so incredible right now. Her eyes starring into mine. Its like the whole world stopped and its just us. Before i knew it i was leaning in to kiss her. Ive waited so long for this and i cant wait any longer. Our lips touched and Yeah Buddy i felt sparks. I never want this moment to end but i was caught by surprised when the kiss was over. I opened my eyes to see M backing away with a sad look on her face. "Im sorry Niall. It was a great kiss and all but i know what youre doing. Youre trying to get me to fall in love with you all over again and yes maybe i am falling for you but i still dont remember why i left you and until i know why then i cant be with you. Im sorry Niall. It just wouldnt be right. I dont remember us and i might never remember. So until i remember were just friends." M said to me and i couldnt help but cry. " i understand" i told her and she took her hand to wipe a tear from my cheek. "Niall, please dont cry. Im still here so who knows maybe ill remember tomorrow."

*Makayla's POV* the next day

I opened my eyes to darkness. I looked over at my clock. 4am. Ughh why am i still up? Ohh yeah cause i cant stop thinkin about last night. Niall and i kiseed. Woah. I mean we dated so im guessing we kissed before but that was just amazing. Maybe i am falling for him. Hes soo cute and funny and romantic. But it wouldnt be right. I dont remember anything from our relationship. I left him for a reason and until i know why i have to stay friends with him. Its for the best.

*Later*

"BREAKFAST!!!!!!" Louis screamed which made me jump out of my bed. "Why are you on the floor?" Louis asked me. "Ohh ya know, its just so comfy" i told him and he laughed. "Did i scare you awake?" I nodded and he laughed all the way downstairs. I got up off the floor and went downstairs ready for another confusing day.

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table at the only open chair between Liam and Harry. Niall was across the table and i noticed he wouldnt look at me. I hope he isnt mad about last night. "Hey M are you excited to come to our show later?" Liam asked me. "Yeah im excited to finially see you guys perform live." As i finished talking i saw Niall trying not to smile. Louis must have saw him too. "What you smiling about mate?" Louis asked him. We all looked at him and he blushed "nothing" he said and went back to eating. I wonder why he was smiling. Could he be thinking about last night?

"Come on we gotta go! We gotta go!" Liam yelled rushing everyone out the door. We all gathered into the car and drove away. We were all swuished together in a small car. I was literly on top of Zayn and Louis was on top of Liam. "Hey M. Guess what?" Zayn asked "what Zayn?" " were going back to London tomorrow. You will get to see mom" he told me and i smiled "yay! I havent seen her since i was in the hospital." We arrived to the stadium and i was about to pee my pants with nervousness. "Guys theres soo many girls here!" I screamed over all the other screams. Unfortunatly they found our car and we had to push threw the crowd. Im terrified so i grab on to Zayn's arm. He puts his arms around me and we follow Paul through all the crazy fans. When we made it to there dressing room i collapsed on the couch. I noticed it was silent so i opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me, including Paul. "What?" I Asked. "Tired already? Ya better get used to it M" Harry said and i laughed. Hours have gone by and im doing my best to stay out of everyones way as they get ready to perform. Soon enough it was time for them to go onstage. I waited backstage as the five boys i love and im so proud of. I wish i remember them though. I really hate not knowing what life was like before my accident. I was brought out of my thoughts by the boys running on stage singing theyre famous sing What Makes You Beautiful. Out if all there songs this is the one i know that most. The song ended and everyone was going crazy. I listened and watched as the boys were onstage. "Hey Zayn" "yeah Louis" i heard. "Do you wanna tell the audience a surprise we have?" "Sure Louis. Okay does everyone remember my sister Makayla?" Zayn said and i gasped. What is he doing? I heard the audience cheer at the sound of my name. "Well do you remember what happened to her?" He asked and once again the crowd cheered. I smiled. "Shes here tonight" zayn said and he turned towards me. "Come on Makayla, they love you." The crowd starting chanting my name. I cant believe this. My heart starting pounding and i couldnt breath. I cant go onstage. Can i?