New Years

*Chapter 7* *Makyala's POV*

"Thanks." I heard my brother say as we exited the plane. He then turned to me and took my hand. "Its okay." He said "You will love them. And i promise they love you" he said with a smile. I nodded and followed him into the airport lobby.

"Where are they??" I complained to my brother who stood next to me. "I dont know M. They should be here soon" he said looking around.

"Makayla!!!" Zayn yelled shaking my arm. "What?!" I asked. "Look" he said pointing toward the airport doors. "Mom?" I questioned and before i let Zayn answer i starting running.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as i was surounded by my family. "How are you doing M?" My mom asked me and i smiled. "Great now that i am finially going home." I looked around at the 3 girls hugging Zayn. They must be his sisters..uhhhh well our sisters. The oldest one walked toward me and hugged me. Im so happy youre okay" she said. Then the two little girls came and looked up at me. "Do u remember us?" The youngest one said. I then knelt down and looked at them. "Kind of. But dont worry. I will remember everything soon" I told them even though i didnt believe it.

"This is your room" my mom said as she placed some of my bags down. "Now if you need anything honey i will be down the hall" she said and left. I stood there in the doorway and looked around. "This cant be my room. Nothing in here looks familar" i said aloud. I sighed and sat on my bed. "I hate not remembering. I dont remember my sisters or even my own room. I hate this" i whispered as i laid down on my bed. I dont get why this happened. Did i do something wrong? Am i being punished? I sighed again and covered myself with my blanket. Slowly my tired eyes closed as i fell asleep.

*Niall's POV*

I lay awake scrolling through twitter. Millions are tweets about Makayla & I.

@NiallOfficial @MakaylaMalik I hope you guys get back together soon! Please remember M! You guys are PERFECT!!

A tear came to my eye as i saw a picture of us. I remember that day. It was the first day of tour with Makayala. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I remember wrapping my arms around her and kissing her nose. Telling her i love her and getting told by Louis to "Get a room!" But sadly thats over. At least for now. Oh how i miss the way we used to be. I miss us.

"Heyyyy Happy almost New Year!!" i cheered as i entered Louis' flat. he laughed at me and closed the door. I walked in the room and looked around. Harry and Liam were setting up the decorations as Zayn was on his phone. I noticed someone was missing. "Wheres Makayla?" I asked. They all turned towards me and smiled. "Im right here Niall" a beautiful voice said walking towards me. Her long, dark hair was braided to the side exsposing her beautiful face. As she aproached me i noticed her short red dress and her black heels. "You look amazing" i blurted out and she giggled. "Thanks" she said and sat next to Zayn.

The rest of the night was normal, drinking, talking and me thinking about M. I couldnt help but stare at her. She looked so beautiful tonight and it hurts knowing that shes not mine anymore.

Louis and Liam have their girlfriends and Zayn has his fiance. i noticed that for some reason Makayla and Harry were...sorta attached to each other. I know i shouldnt be jealous because shes not even my girlfriend anymore but i still love her. And i know she loves me too. She cant like Harry and Harry cant like her. No. He wouldnt do that to me. Would he? No. He knows how i feel. He knows that im trying to get her back. I need to find out what i did wrong so i can get her back. She needs to remember because i dont!

"Niall!?" Someone shook my shoulder making me spill the drink in my hand. I looked up and saw Louis. His face was sad and worried. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah. Just thinking" i told him and he nodded.

"5 minutes!" I heard Perrie, Zayn's fiance yell. I took a deep breath and sat down next to Liam. I suddenly remembered that once its new years all the couples here will kiss. I sighed and looked over at Harry and Makayla. I had and idea and got up. I slowly made my way to the couch and sat down next to Makayala. Harry and Makayla looked at me confused. "Mind if i sit here?" I asked stupidly. "Uhh no. I dont mind" M said sweetly as i watched her lips. Man did i wanna kiss her. But last time i kissed her she pulled away. I cant handle another rejection.

I watched as the clock began counting down. "10...9...8...7.." Everyone chanted. I looked at Makayla next to me as she counted down with everyone else. "5...4...3..." Should i kiss her? No. She would pull away again. It would make it awkward and i dont want that. Luckily she isnt mad about our last kiss but what if she hates me if i try and kiss her again? But what if she remembers after this kiss? I mean...it is new years....im desperate. Okay. I need to kiss her. I just hope Harry doesnt beat me to her.

"2......1.........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!" Everybody cheered as i turned to Makayla. Suddenly Harry look at me and nodded before standing up. Did he just tell me to go for it??

Slowly Makayla turned and looked into my eyes. She caught me off guard as she leaned in closer to me and placed her lips on mine.

Ive waited so long for this.

I smiled into the kiss as we both pulled away. She looked at me and smiled. "Happy New Year Nialler" she said and kissed my cheek before getting up.

What just happened?