Sorry

*Chapter 10* *Niall's POV*

"Im not lying! She still loves me! She remembers loving me!" i yell at Louis. He shakes his head and stands up. "Sorry mate. But you got beat up pretty badly. Your head is probably just messing with you" He said.

I shook my head and shifted in the bed.

Why doesnt he believe me? Why would i lie about her loving me?

"Niall. Don't get all worked up" Liam said and placed his hand on my leg. "Louis is just being a jerk. I believe you" he said with kind eyes. Harry nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Thanks" i said and took a sip of my tea.

"Sorry boys but vistor hours are over. I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." the nurse said as she came through the door.

I said goodbye to Louis, Liam, and Harry as the nurse turned off the lights.

***

Hours go by and im still layin here awake. My mind is going crazy and everytime i close my eyes i see Makayla. I see her beautiful brown eyes staring into my ocean blue ones. I can feel her lips against mine and i can hear her saying those 3 unforgettable words. "I love him"

She loves me. After everything that has happened, she still loves me. Though i cant help but wonder if she will still love me after she finds out what i did. What did i do? I wish one of us would remember. Though, if what i had done was so bad, why can't i think of it? She can be overdramtic sometimes, though since her accident, not as much. Im not sure. Maybe i did do something really mean. I dont know. But I guess Ill enjoy her love while it lasts.

***

*Makayala's POV*

The morning sun was shining through my window as i opened my eyes. "Goodmorning" My brother said as he poked his head through my door. "Morning" i yawned and strectched my arms out. "So. You and Niall?" he questioned with a smirk on his face as he sat ok my bed. I chuckled and pushed his shoulder playfully. "Shut up" i say and moved him out of the way so i could get up.

I make my way into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl from the cabnet. "So what made you forgive him?" Zayn's voice called from down the hall as he entered the kitchen. "I never said i forgive him. How can i when i dont even know what he did? All i know is when he got hurt a few days ago, something inside me burned. Like when he got hurt, i also got hurt. I know it sounds silly but i love him. And for right now, thats all that matters" Tears were falling down my cheeks has Zayn wrapped his arms around me. "I get it M. I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. And i remember how you guys were before your accident. It was love, M. You guys were in love and even after all the stuff that has been happening, you guys are still in love. And to be honest, i don't think thats ever going to change."

***

I walked into Niall's apartment following Zayn. "Are you sure he wants company? He just got home, doesn't he just wanna be alone and relax?" i ask. "He specifically asked to see you." Zayn says and pushes me into the bedroom.

I looked at the blonde boy laying on the bed. His eyes opened and a smile came to his lips. "Hey Makayla." His sleepy voice was so cute. "Hey" i said and sat next to him. "How are you feeling?" i ask him. I watched as he sat himself up and turned himself towards me. "Still sore" He said, adjusting the sling on his arm with one hand and holding his chest with the other hand.

"Im sorry" I tell him. He shakes his head. "No. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything." He says and kisses my cheek. "I know Niall, but i just can't help but blame myself for what happened to you." Tears came to my eyes and i look away. "M. Please dont cry. Ill be okay. Im worried about you" He says and i looked back at him.

"I'm fine Niall.." i tell him. "No M. You're not. You cant remember anything. Well some things but i need you to remember what happened that night and you cant. So no you're not fine. And i cant take it anymore. Its destroying me Makayla! I need to know what i did!" His voice sounded angry yet worried.

"Oh" i said. "I didn't realize you were angry with me." I say and stand up. "What? No M im not angry with you, im just angry that this happened. My life was perfect before you got in that accident. And now im hurt, you barely remember anything and the tour has been completely messed up! i just don't understand why this happened!" I watched as his hand clenched into a fist and he grinded his teeth together.

"Well Im sorry that i ruined your life." i say as his fist swung past my face and hit the wall.

I stared at him in shock. Did he actually just swing at me? I stepped back, surprised and scared by his action. "M. Please. Dont go" i shook my head with tears falling down my cheeks. "Im sorry" he said. I turned around and ran out of the room. "Makayla is everything alright?" Zayn asked as i ran by him, heading for the door. "I wanna go home!" I cry and as the door opened. My vision became blurry before everything went black.