Episode 1-2

Minju caught Grim and while Minju was sitting on the floor while pinching Grim's cheeks Minju started saying "Grim this is all a part of human school if you can't handle this you should just leave and not become a great magician, school is about learning, and if you're not going to learn and just go to the hard stuff you might lose control, got that?" Minju said as his tone changed into a more motherly tone.

"Dang that finished fast you weren't even able to use your magic." Ace said to Deuce.

"Wow," Deuce said as he looked at Minju teaching Grim.

-----------------------------------

"Don't wanna, don't wanna! I don't wanna go back to boring classes!"

"Then leave the school, if you're not going to learn the basics." this time Minju said in a more harsh tone.

"Damn it! You're being kinda harsh today!"

(Cafeteria)

"Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!"

"That's a lot of food but there isn't any food that I like, I guess I'll just go simple. Later after Crowley gives me some money I should make Korean food and share it."

"A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!" said Grim.

"You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunchtime, huh!" said Ace.

"Minju! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there's only one more left! Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all! Ah!"

"AH!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor 'cause you bumped into me!" said a student that Grim bumped into.

"Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" said student b.

"Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there." said student a.

"Wha–!? I don't wanna! This's mine!"

"Huh? That how a freshie should talk to his senior? HOW RUDE!" said student b.

"S-senpai, using magic for personal gain is against the rules..." said Deuce.

"Grit your teeth, you p*ssys!" said student b.

While they were trying to act buff Minju put her hair up into a high ponytail and changed their pronoun bracelet to she/her. After the second student said, "Grit your teeth, you p*ssys!" Minju got into a fighting stance. She kicked student a in the crotch area and then student b on the cheek. After that, they both went down and Minju said.

"What there's a fight?" said other students as they surrounded Minju and the two students on the floor.

"Hey isn't that the magicless first year?"