Episode 2-5

"We can't apprehend Ruggie right now because we lack proof. We're dealing with the sharp-witted Leona-senpai. I doubt that we'll get them to confess smoothly."

"In other words, we have no choice but to catch them in the act?" Ace said.

"I have a plan. First, let's..." said Riddle.

"Wait. I only told you what I know, but I have no plans on joining you."

"Eh~? You've gone this far and yet you'll still say that?" said Cater.

"I'll handle my own dorm's problems by myself. See you."

"I think you should stay you don't want to go against your whole dorm and that's not really going to help you. What your doing right now is nothing meaning you haven't stopped anyone." Minju said.

"Huh?!"

"Th-there it is again... This guy's sharp tongue..." said Grim.

"It's true that your chances of winning against a whole dorm are very slim," said Deuce.

"If you want to stop them then work with us," Minju said.

"..... Very well. I'll listen to what you have to say. But, I'll do something on my own if I don't like it."

"This guy's really annoying..." said Ace.

"Stubbornness is your specialty though, Acey~," said Cater.

"Then, continuing what I said earlier. First, we..." said Riddle.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I see. Let's go with that~" said Ace.

"Prefect Rosehearts never disappoints," said Deuce.

"Alright, I'll go make the necessary arrangements now~,♪" said Cater.

"I'm counting on you. Make sure not to seem too suspicious."

"So, what are you going to do after hearing Riddle-Kun's suggestion? Will you join us?"

"... It wasn't a cowardly plan... I'll be cooperating with you just this once," said Jack.

"This guy's so not honest with his feelings at all, yanno," said Grim.

"This dude is a tsundere I can just tell," Minju said to themself.

"I'm getting hungry, too."

"Oh, that's right. Minju and Jack. I will overlook your petty fight even though it goes against the school's "personal agenda" rule because it gave us valuable information, but... The next time you do it, it's off with your heads. Am I understood?"

"Haha, thanks but there's nothing you can say off with your head because it was me, Minju, the person who can't use magic."

"... Yessir..." said Jack.

"Minju, no never mind. Very good. Then, let us head back to the dorm."

"I thought he was a weakling, but your dorm's Prefect is pretty scary..."

"He is! He looks like a helpless little hedgehog, but he's a super-strong porcupine...! It's better to listen to what he says." said Ace.

"I think he's cute and small," Minju said "Ok but tomorrow we're going to beat them up."

In the Savanaclaw Dorm Lounge

"Ruggie, I heard that those guys from Heartslabyul were chasing you this morning. I told you not to leave evidence, you idiot!" said Leona.