Minju's Weekend

(They/them)

In Ramshackle Dorm on the weekend and the morning.

"I need money."

"Did ya say something?" said Grim.

"Hey Grim I'm going to go "Rob" Crowley I need more pajamas and I want to make kimchee, I'll be right back."

"What!? You're going to rob him?"

"Yes but no I'm going to force him to give me money."

After barging into the headmaster's office

"Minju please knock when going into a room please."

"Maybe, but I need money for pajamas and I want to make something."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you don't want me walking around naked, and I want kimchee."

"Of course we wouldn't want that, so how much would you need?"

(A/N: I haven't actually played the game, I watched the youtube videos, so I do not know how the money system works.)

"I don't know around 40 madol ($40) for the clothing and around 20 madol ($20) for the ingredients."

"That much?" Crowley said in surprise.

"Your lucky I'm not buying the clothing separately the packs are cheaper, and the second part is estimated there are some of the ingredients in the kitchen so I might not have to use them all. Oh, and you still haven't gotten me my period products that would be around 20 madol for two sizes."

"80 madols?! Do you think I could give you that kind of money?"

"No, but do I earn money? No, I don't so I can't buy them on my own. You haven't tried having a p*ssy right. Good for you, you don't have to deal with what "females" have to deal with if you want I can show you a demonstration. I'll give you back the leftover money, so give me the money." Minju said with a handout.

"Ok because I am so gracious," Crowley said while looking at his now somewhat empty wallet.

Minju left the headmaster's office and went to the cafeteria's kitchen to check to see the ingredients they would need and to ask to see if they can use the kitchen, then they went to Sam's shop.

"Hi, Sam," Minju said.

"Well look who it is Minju." Sam said, "What would you like today."

"This time I brought money. For the clothing, I have 40 madols but I can use the extra if it is needed. So I need underwear, sports bras, shirts, and some shorts. Could I buys them in packs?"

"Sure but why do you need so much clothing?" Sam asked.

"Mr. headmaster didn't give me what I needed, how do you live off of a uniform with a skirt or pants, some ceremonial robes, a bra, underwear, and some shorts."

"True. Give me a second to find them, what sizes."

"The shirt should be X-large, Please," and told Sam the rest of the sizes.

"Here you go. You should have the 40 madol leftover, so what else do you need?"

"So first I need tampons sizes normal and super could I get that in bulk?"

"Sure, I'll give them both to you for free."

"Really? Thank god honestly why do they make it so f*cking pricey? It annoyed me so much."

"Yes, you guys do have a hard time. Is there anything else you need or is that it?"

"A few more things, the kitchen didn't have some of the stuff I need. I need 15 pounds of napa cabbages, I'm going to make a lot and share some with the staff. I also need sea salt, onions, garlic, bags of red pepper powder, bundles of scallions, carrots,  Korean radish, and I need containers." (I didn't have the exact amount because Minju made a lot and a container per dorm/staff.)