Chapter 16 (Looming Thunder)

The pic is of the tsunami cycles.

------------------------------

(The Woods)

"Tori! Shane!" Dustin yelled as he wondered through the woods. "Man don't tell me I missed training again. Why do I do this to myself?" Asked Dustin. "Come on you guys!" Dustin called. This time he got an answer but it wasn't the one he wanted. Instead of his friend's appearing kelzacks did. Dustin got into his stance and began to fight. He blocked one kick aimed at his head, and pushed the kelzack away. But there were too many kelzacks, they grabbed him, and threw him to the floor. Then they surrounded him, but before they could finish the job, a noise came from the other direction. Tori and Shane appeared on bikes, shooting lasers the the kelzacks. Dustin looked up shock, and excitement. if they have one, then i will get one later. The kelzacks left Dustin alone, and ran after Tori and Shane. Tori and Shane quickly and easily defeated the kelzacks, while am talked to Dustin. "Hey Dustin." Said Cam as he walked over to where Dustin was standing. "Hey man." Replied Dustin as patted Cam on the shoulder. "Hey you know, I told those guys not to engage the enemy until these bikes were ready. But of course you know, no one ever listens to the guy with glasses." Cam complained. "So dude, these are the tsunami cycles?" Dustin asked, as he looked at the bikes in awe. 

"These are great!" Yelled Tori, as she jumped over Cam and  Dustin. The boys ducked down, not wanting to be hit. "Woh!" Said Dustin as Tori shot another laser at a group of kelzacks, making them explode. "Man I thought these things were months off of being ready." Said Dustin. "So did I." Responded Cam. "So wait, you got something for me?" Dustin asked wanting try these babies out. "No. Should I?" Cam asked, completely serious. "Come on, quit joking around man." Said Dustin with a laugh. "No seriously, I don't know what you're talking about." Responded Cam. "So ,so  what, the motocross guys the only one that doesn't get a tsunami cycle." Dustin stuttered, upset. "Alright, alright fine." Said Cam as he lifted up a control. "Alright." Said Dustin with a laugh.

Cam pressed a button on the controller, before pulling the stick back. A horn was heard in the distance, and a truck drove towards them. "Oh." Said Dustin, thinking this was his. Not exactly what I had in mind. "Meet you're new mobile command center." Said Cam. The tuck stopped, and a ramp fell open from the back. "Check this out." Said Cam, as he pressed another button on the controller. A yellow tsunami cycle rolled out of the truck, and onto the ramp. "Woh." Mumbled Dustin. "Well, put Dustin. "Said Cam, hearing the mumble wow. "So is there anything I should know?" Dustin asked, as he ran towards the bike. "Yeah make sure..." Cam started, before he stopped. "Why bother." He mumbled. "Yeah!" Dustin yelled as he ran towards the bike quickly dropping his backpack, and jumping into the air. His ninja suit disappeared and was replaced with his power ranger outfit. "Yeah!" Dustin yelled as he reved his bike, and took off. Dustin quickly caught up to Tori and Shane, who were riding side by side. "Hey guys wait up!" Called Dustin as he got closer to his friends. "Dustin you made it." Said Shane, once his friend was beside him. "Look the freaks are back." Said Tori as kelzacks appeared on the road. "Not going to be a problem." Responded Shane as he jumped his bike into the middle of the kelzacks. Shane shot his lasers at the group, making the kelzacks fall down. However the kelzacks weren't one yet. They got onto heir feet only to be blasted by Dustin, and Tori. 

While Tori and Dustin took care of the kelzacks in the forest, Shane took care of  the ones in the clearing. "Wow this is fun." Said Tori, as she, Dustin, and Shane regrouped. "Just warming up." Said Shane as he rolled his shoulders. "To bad there had to be kelzacks." Said Dustin as he leaned forward on his bike. "No for long." Said Shane. "Let's go!" Yelled Tori. The three raced towards the group of kelzacks. They jumped their bikes into the air and shot at the kelzacks with their lasers, blowing all the kelzacks up.