Chapter 11 [✔]

Y/N P.O.V

I'm walking in the hallway in my freshly laundered robes heading to Transfiguration on the third floor.

Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Gryffindors glare at me when I pass by them.

But, Slytherins tend to applaud me every time that I enter the room or pass by them in the hall.

The hall clears and I see the classroom in the distance, I shift in my robes feeling an overwhelming sense of dread when I grow nearer.

There were Gryffindors lining one wall their gazes shifting from one another to me their once smiling faces now frowning when I entered the room.

Astoria gives them a death glare before beckoning me to follow her to our seats.

"Just ignore them Y/N. You're going to beat Potter anyways," she says giving me a small smile.

"We'll see Astoria we will see..."

Yesterday so many things happened that all crowded me at once.

It was no surprise to me that as soon as I set foot in that trophy room I was bombarded with questions about how I got in.

The truth is- I never even touched the goblet or the piece of paper on which my name was written on.

Nor did I have any idea of who put my name into the goblet, why me?

I'm not special.

I'm not well known.

I'm just a girl who's trying to survive the unique normality that is Hogwarts.

I never wanted to be in the stupid Triwizard Tournament, I wasn't looking for the spotlight.

I gave up on that.

Sure at first I wanted to be the head of Hogwarts, I wanted everyone to know my name.

But, that was just a childish dream that came true.

Now that I have Hermione I couldn't want anything else.

Yet the spotlight found me and I wasn't searching for it.

Isn't that how it usually goes?

Someone who seems normal and not special somehow gets fame poured into them.

I mean look at Potter.

He was just a baby when he was deemed the most famous child in all of the wizarding worlds.

They believed that somehow a one-year-old child defeated the infamous Lord Voldemort aka the dark lord aka he-who-shall-not-be-named or more simply you-know-who.

It makes sense why he's entered into the tournament-either he entered his name into the goblet somehow and wanted to gain even more publicity or someone has put his name in and they're trying to kill him.

Again.

But who would be powerful enough to confund a powerful magical object?

I still couldn't think of anyone that would make sense, perhaps I should ask Hermione for her input I mean after all-

"Miss. Yaxley?" Professor McGonagall says.

I shake my head glancing at the stern teacher.

"Mr. Creevy has a message for you," she tells me once I realize she was talking to me.

I glance at the third-year Gryffindor.

"T-the C-champions are required to m-meet upstairs," he says shaking, his eyes never meeting mine.