~ 5 ~

Iris pov

I woke up the next morning to a message from Wilbur. I opened it.

~

Music man
Hello Iris and Tubbo, I was wondering if you would be able to make it to the beach today? I am aware that I didn't give you much preparation, I apologize.

Bee boy
Sure

Rainbow goddess
I would love to go

Music man
Awesome!

~

He sent us the details, and I got ready for the day. My eyes were red and puffy from crying all night yesterday. As I brushed my hair, I tried to push the events of yesterday out of my mind. Even thinking of them made it hard not to cry.

~ time skip to when Wilbur picks them up ~

"Hi Wilbur!" Tubbo screeched, running over to the tall man who stood at our door.

"Hi Tubbo," Wilbur greeted. "Where's Iris?" he asked.

"Right here," I mumbled as I rounded the corner and came into sight, afraid that if I talked any louder I would burst into tears. Wilbur, using his magical Brotherbur skills, immediately sensed that something was wrong. He quickly walked over to me.

"Who hurt you?" he asked seriously. "I will fucking kick their ass."

"Nobody hurt me," I lied, tears beginning to fall. Wilbur wrapped his arms around me tightly as I quietly sobbed. I hugged him back.

"Whatever happened, I'm sorry, and I hate seeing you upset," he told me. All I could do was nod. "Remember that I'm always here for you, okay?" I nodded again.

When I broke away from the hug, I saw Tubbo, standing near the door still, fighting tears as he watched me cry. I walked over to him and smiled. "I'm okay Tubs, I'm okay," I assured him. He gave me a weak smile before following Wilbur out to the car.

"Can I sit in the front?" Tubbo asked, and Wilbur nodded. Tubbo cheered silently and climbed into the front passenger seat while I sat in the back. Wilbur got into the driver's seat and started the car.

a/n - I forgot to put it in but they have a bag packed for the beach

~time skip to the beach ~

"Okay we're here," Wilbur said, grabbing mine and Tubbo's bag out of the car. He grabbed his bag as well. We laid down our towels on the beach and Tubbo and I immediately went into the water.

"Guys, you forgot sunscreen," Wilbur called.

"It's fine," Tubbo and I replied at the same time.

"I guess I won't get you guys any ice cream then," he called back. Me and Tubbo pushed each other to try to reach Wilbur first.

I grabbed the sunscreen and sprayed it on myself, then passed it to Tubbo. He sprayed it on himself as well. Wilbur followed us into the water, having already applied sunscreen.

"How tall are you guys?" Wilbur asked, looking down at us.

A/n - idk how to use meters lol

"5'5," Tubbo replied.

"Uh... I'm 5'3," I replied.

"Wow, you two are short," Wilbur said, laughing.

"I may be short but I can still kick your shins so hard that you will fall to the ground in tears," I told him, smiling.

~time skip to a few hours later, when they get home~

"Bye Wilbur, thank you for bringing us to the beach," I told him, smiling more than I have in the past few weeks.

"Of course," Wilbur said, smiling.

"It was very nice to meet you," Tubbo added. Wilbur smiled and pulled both of us into a hug.

"Bye guys," Wilbur said, and he drove away.

~ Short filler chapter, Iris will meet tall man soon, I promise :]

~ Have a great day everyone, don't forget to drink water :]

•Enderbee•