~ 14 ~

tw: minor anxiety/panic attack, threatening to post images of someone's face without consent (has tw start and end) and mentions of the incident throughout chapter

(threatening) Tw start

Ranboo pov

I looked up, panicking slightly, and saw a boy who looked to be around my age, holding his phone out. He took another picture, laughing.

"Please stop," I asked, trying to control my rising panic.

Iris looked up at the boy and she shot a glare at him. "Lewis, delete those pictures and back the fuck off," she demanded, anger clear in her tone. I was slightly surprised that she knew him.

"I have a deal for you," Lewis told her. "You start dating me again, and I won't post the pictures. If you don't, I'll post them." It sounded more like a threat than a deal. Wait... they used to date? Shut up, not the time.

I felt Iris' hand grab mine. I gave her hand a comforting and gentle squeeze, tracing circles on the back of it with my thumb, making sure to keep our hands out of sight from Lewis.

Iris looked at Lewis for a moment before grabbing her phone with her free hand. "If you try to call the cops on me I'll just post the pictures, then they'll be out there forever," Lewis threatened.

I wanted to speak up, but I knew this was Iris' decision to make. "Fine, I'll date you," she mumbled, caving in.

At those words, my heart dropped, possibly because of... jealousy? How long will she be forced to date him?

"If either of you tell anyone, I will post the pictures," Lewis threatened. "Oh, and Iris, come by my place at 9, we'll hang out on the roof." It took everything I had not to lunge at him right then and there. I watched while Iris reluctantly nodded. "Good, I'll see you there. And don't be late." With that, Lewis walked away.

(threatening) tw over

Iris pov

(Minor anxiety/panic attack) tw start

Despite the calm act I had put on, fear ran through me. I watched Lewis walk away like he didn't just threaten someone to date him. After I was sure he was gone, I turned to Ranboo and leaned against him, tears streaming down my face.

A/n - they had gotten to their feet when Lewis took the pictures of their faces

He seemed like he was close to tears as well, and I wouldn't blame him; one tap on a phone and both of our faces could be leaked to the internet. This was my fault, all because I decided to go against brother's advice to not date anyone before getting to know them. Now Ranboo was dragged into this, and he didn't deserve any of it. As if sensing my growing negative thoughts, Ranboo wrapped his arms tightly around me, as if he was saying he was always here for me. He held me close to him, resting his head on mine. He stifled a sob, and I hugged him tighter.

We cried together, and hearing Ranboo cry made my heart shatter. At least he still trusts me enough to show his emotions, even though my ex could possibly ruin his life.

I tried to steady my breathing, hoping that I wouldn't have a full on anxiety/panic attack. Ranboo started shaking slightly, and I rubbed his back, trying to put aside my problems to help him.

"I feel kinda dizzy," he mentioned, so we sat down. Ranboo laid down, pulling me down with him. I could feel my face flush slightly as I realized that his arms were wrapped around me, trapping me in a tight hug. When I hugged him back, I saw him smile slightly at me through his tears. Why is he smiling at me? His life could be in danger, and it would be entirely my fault. I pushed my thoughts away as I tried to focus on the fact that he was comforting me, even though he didn't need to. It just shows that he cares.

For a while, the two of us lay there, crying in each other's arms. Time seemed to slow down for a while, but the sound of Tommy's high-pitched laughing brought it back to normal. I heard both his and Tubbo's footsteps as they drew closer to us. Before I could pull away from Ranboo's hug, I heard the laughing and the footsteps stop.

"What the fuck is this," was all Tommy said.

(Minor anxiety/panic attack) tw end

~ another cliffhanger lol >:]

~ ily all, don't forget to drink water and stay safe :]

•Enderbee•