Captian of The Assholes (requested)

This is a requested Jack Harkness Imagines. Requested by lotr_tmr_obsessed.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

My heart was pounding in my chest. I'd never killed someone, not ever, sure this was World War 2, but I didn't want to kill people. Not ever. Sure, this man was a Nazi, but he looked so young, he was probably around the age of 20. He was a son, a brother, a friend, or a family member to somebody. Still, it was my life or us and I was just quicker at pulling the trigger.

"Good job, I didn't think you could do it,"

The man I was rescuing said from behind me. I turned to face the man, his name was Jack Harkness. He was a solider in the American and very important man. I'd met this man before and let me tell you, there's two things he loves in this world, himself and women. Well...he loved women as long as he could them into bed.

I agreed to take this mission because he'd saved my life once, so I kinda ___ him this. I took out my knife and cut off the rapes holding Jack to a chair.

"There, we're even."

I muttered. Jack rubbed his wrists and smiled down at me, he was a lot taller then me, I was a short person, but it did have it's advantages. There someone screaming in German, I don't really know German too well, but I knew they heard my gun shot.

I grabbed Jack's wrist and we started to run down a long hallway. Luckily, there was a window that we could escape out of, but I was too short, so Jack would have to give me a lift up. Jack knew what I was thinking, so he picked me up by my waist so I could open the window. I opened the window and climbed out. Jack then pulled himself up.

We started to run to the tree line. Thank god we were by a forest. As we ran Jack grabbed my hand and started to pull me in another direction.

"Come on! I have a airplane waiting for us!"

Jack said. How the hell did he have a airplane waiting for him, last time I checked he was the one being rescued. At least he had someone waiting for him, if we'd gone we'd walking to America.

Before I knew it I heard a gun fire and then blood to gush from my right leg. I screamed out in pain. We didn't have time to stop and mend me, we had to keep going. Jack quickly tore some of this shirt off and tied it around my leg, he then picked me up and kept running.

As he carried me to his airplane I passed out.

~~~

When I woke up, I was on a bed. I had no idea where I was, but I think I was on a airplane. Then I started to realize that this wasn't an airplane, this was someone very different.

"Jack..."

I trailed off. Jack turned around to face me, he had a drink in his hand and I rolled my eyes. He got up and walked over to me, I took his drink out of this hand and started to gulp it down. Jack gave me a look like, you-didn't-just-do-that?! I needed something to dull the pain.

"We're all most back home,"

Jack said. I set the cup down on what seemed to be a bedside table. I looked at my wound, it was all most healed.

"How the hell did this happen?!"

I demanded. Jack turned around and looked at my wound.

"Welcome to my ship, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. While you were...sleeping I had some of my.....robots to heal your wound,"

Jack explained. I gave Jack a weird. I knew who he was, AND HOW THE HELL DID HE GET A SPACESHIP WITH LITTLING HEALING ROBOT THINGS!

"I know your name, but I didn't know you were captian of the assholes,"

I smirked. Jack rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed, he started to lean in for a kiss, I then slapped him.

"What was that for?!"

Jack demanded. I giggled and smiled. He was pretty funny when he was angry. Jack smirked walked back to this captian's seat apon the spaceship of the assholes.

"You should probably get some rest,"

Jack advised. I nodded my head and leaded my head down on my pillow for some much needed rest.

~~~

"Come on Emma, wake up!"

Jack said as he tried to wake me up. I rolled over and my body hit the cold metal ground with a thud, I moaned out in pain.

"Why didn't you catch me?"

I hissed. Jack was laughing his punk ass of, I rolled my eyes and dusted myself off. Then I realized, we'd landed. Jack opened the spaceship's hatch and I ran outside for some much needed fresh air, my wound had healed completely.

"Where to now?"

Jack asked. I grabbed his hand and we started to walk toward the base.

"Thanks for saving me,"

I said as I kissed his cheek. Jack blushed and nodded his head. I wasn't the lovey dovey type, but I had to thank him. We continued our long walk through the forest back to base. Luckily for us the sun was shinning in a amazing blue sky.