Imagine The Doctor Meeting A Fan

You quickly put on your Tardis t-shirt, red convers, and a long rainbow scaf with a dark brown trenchcoat. You were about to be late for school.

"Bye Mum!"

You called as you left the house. Your Mum called out after you, but you didn't heard what she said. You jumped into the bus and sat down next to a man wearing the same shoes and coat as you were. You couldn't place your finger on it, but he seemed very fermiler to you.

"I like your style in shoes and coat"

Said the man. You kept thinking about all the people you'd met in your life, but he didn't pop up, not even once.

"Thank you. I'll sorry, but I think I might know you from somewhere, do you mind if I get your name?"

You asked. You didn't want to be rude to this man and plus you weren't in a fighting mood today at all. The man looked at you, you looked into his eys. They felt so old and wise.

"I'm the Doctor"

He replied. Your heart skipped a beat. IT WAS HIM! THE DOCTOR! You were trying so hard not to fangirl all over him.

"I thought you would be in your Tardis?"

You asked again. The Doctor gave you a look, then you showed him the t-shirt you were wearing and he relaxed a bit.

"Well...shall we travel the universe together?"

THe Doctor asked. HE ASKED THE QUESTION!

"Allons-y!"

~~~

(A/N): Sorry I haven't uploaded in along time!