Imagine Playing A Baord Game With The Doctor

Imagine Playing A Board Game With The Doctor.

"Come Doctor, just keep your hand nice and steady"

You said. You and the Doctor are playing Operation, your in April 16, 2020. The two of you are playing on the beach, with no one around to disturb your game.

So far you were winning. The Doctor was having trouble and constantly fumbling with the tweezers. You were hold back a giggle.

Then the buzzer on the game sounded and you laughed. The Doctor shook his head.

"I can defeat Daleks, but I can't get a stupid little piece out of a game!"

The Doctor complained. You smirk as it was your turn to get the last piece out of the board. You lowered the tweezers, but then someone picked you up bridle style. It was the Doctor.

"What are you doing?"

You ask. The Doctor smiles. He starts walking toward the sea.

"Can you swim?"

The Doctor asks. You nodded your head, he was going to throw you into the sea, god it's going to be cold.

You try to worm your way out of his arms, but his grip on you tightens.

Then the Doctor starts to way into the sea, he stops when the waters reaches his waist. He drops you and you fall in. When you resurface, you slap the Doctor across the face.

"Let's go"

You say.