Chapter 10: Party Time!

Today I woke up extra early because it's my 18th BIRTHDAY! I'm finally an adult. I am also very nervous about Nick and Justin. How will this play out? I'll have to see. Me and my mom celebrated my birthday 12:00 last night, so she's getting all the food put out right now while I'm supposed to be getting dressed. Justin and Sasha also called me last night at 12:00 to wish me a happy birthday. After I got out my head about today I got in the shower and got dressed. I put on a yellow, rhinestone skin tight dress that came just above the knees, yellow heels, and I wore my hair out straightened with a clip in it that said "Birthday Girl." I then had my mom do my makeup and I was good to go.

     The next thing I knew people started arriving like my cousins, and uncles and stuff. Finally there was another knock on the door and is was Justin and Sasha. "Happy Birthday!" They both shouted. "Thank you!" I said laughing. "Here something I got for you" Sasha said handing me a little box. When I opened it, it was jewelry. It was all rhinestone hoop earrings and an silver rhinestone necklace that said "Gianna." "Oh my god thank you so much!" I say to Sasha hugging her. "Of course," she replied. Justin then walks towards me and says "here's your gift," handing me car keys. "Justin," I say trying to keep calm. "Go look outside," he says with this cute smirk on his face. I open the front door and see a shiny brand new yellow Ferrari sitting in front of my house. " OH JUSTIN THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!" I scream giving him multiple kisses on his cheek. " No problem baby girl, " he says giving me a kiss on my cheek. "How did you know that was my dream car?" I asked. "Sasha told me," he said. Just as Justin finished his sentence, there was a knock on the door. It was Nick, and from then on the party went so far down hill...