Chapter 17: Recovery

After I got off the phone with Sasha, I go upstairs to check on Justin who was still sleep. "Justin baby wake up," I say gently shaking his shoulder. He finally wakes up and turns to face me. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better. I'm just really tired and my head hurts," he says yawning. "That's probably from the lack of sleep you got last night," I said handing him a Tylenol I had gotten from the bathroom cabinet. He takes it gracefully with some water I gave him. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked. "I'm not hungry," he says. "Jay you have to eat something. You don't have to eat it all, just something to get you healthy again," I tell him as he sighs. "Ok mom," he says sarcastically. "Alright go take a shower and I'll make you something to eat," I say kissing Justin on the cheek as he smiles and kisses me back. I then head down stairs to make him some food. I make him eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausage with a nice glass of orange juice. No sooner then I put his food on the plate, he came down stairs. He had on nothing but his boxers and his sweat pants. He smelled so good obviously since he just got out the shower. "Hey baby girl," Justin said as he sat to the dining room table. "Hey handsome," I say putting his food   in front of him. "Thank you babe," he says cutely. "I Just smiled and sat down next to him with my food. After we ate I took a shower and the rest of the day we cuddled and watched movies. "You wanna stay another night?" I ask Justin as we finished watching our 6th movie. "Of course," he says smiling. He is just so cute when he smiles. After that we went upstairs and did a couple of prank calls and tictoks. After a nice chill day we lay down and eventually fall asleep.

Sorry if this chapter was boring😭.