34. Shower

Warning -

Mature content ahead Ⓜ🔞
viewer discretion is advised 🔞🔞🔞

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

You heard the door being knocked furiously and you quickly unlocked
it, there stood Jimin, with a concerned expression.

"What happened baby? I heard you shouting." he quickly entered, crouching down and hugging you tight.

"M-master, I-I sa-saw a g-girl in the mirror. I-I'm s-scared! don't wanna think about that nightmare! I don't wanna think about Min or anyone else! p-please master! I-I tried b-but it's still in my head...I'm n-not able to take it off my head! Please help me."your body trembled at The thought of the dream.

Jimin sighed as he held your chin,
Lifting it up with his finger and making you look into his eyes.

"Today, i'll vanish all your nightmares babygirl." And that's when he captured your lips with his.

He pulled away after pecking your lips, standing and walking back towards the door.

Is he going back already?

But...

I shouldn't be like this in front of master...

What if he thinks i'm gone insane?

What if he thinks i'm possessed?

Or he might send me away thinking that I'm not in my right mind...

Numerous thoughts clouded your mind but you stayed quiet, holding Your head and curling up like a woolen ball on the cold tiles. Various flashes of your dream haunting your mind.

You heard a zipper sound and some clothes shuffling.

And there stood a naked Jimin right in front of you. It took a moment for you to realize that you're yourself naked.
You embraced yourself with your arms, your red cheeks glowing. A hand cones into your view.

"Get up babygirl!" You peek at him and saw him passing you an eye smile.

You hesitated at first, but held his hand eventually.

After standing up on your feet, you kept your eyes fixed with his.

"Turn around." He cooed.

"N-no..." you resisted but Jimin held your shoulders, swiftly turning you around to face the huge mirror.

You looked down. Fear bubbling up to even take a glance at the mirror.