13. Just a plaything

🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟

"Jungkook, take care of her until I'm back." Jimin says and leaves the place with the creepy man from earlier.

"Come on baby, i always wanted to spend some time alone with you."
Jungkook calls you over, patting his thigh.

You hesitated a bit but he pulled you onto him,

"Let me take care of you babygirl!"

"Umm, S-sir." you held his fingers as you move...trying to make yourself free from his arms and he just tightened his grip,

"Don't be a bad girl! I'm Jimin hyung's person...and i hope you don't want to get yourself in trouble by not behaving well with me."

Jungkook whispered in your ear and you stayed quiet...

"What do you do to please my hyung? He seemed more interested than usual in you...give me some pleasure too. whatever you're good at."

he pulled you closer as you hyperventilated.

"Let me guess..you're good at sucking?" He chuckled.

You looked away..but he didn't stop...

His thumb reached upto your lips as he smirked,
"C'mon! Suck!"

"Excuse me sir...but there are people around here." you whispered.

"Then shall we do what people here are doing?" He smirked glancing
over at a table where a rich man is sitting and a girl is sitting on his
lap and basically grinding herself onto him.

"N-no!" You blurt out..fear and disgust filling your mind.

Then do as i say babygirl!"

You took a deep breath,

That's not that much of a big deal!

And you comply with his request...he stayed quiet but his orbs turned darker as he bite his lip..licking over it right after..

"Good...apply some more pressure.." he says as you follow his order...in a minute..he pulls his hand away as you sigh.

"You're good at turning on men." He chuckled and pulled you onto
him..peeking down at your clevage and bitting his lips,

"So damn hot! Why didn't we get a room yet?" He smiles mischievously and you ignore him..trying to look around for your master to come soon.