45. Past

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

You flinched when you heard gunshots.

"M-master what's that?" You voiced out, gripping him tighter.

"Don't worry kitty, I think they're my men. Gosh! We will finally get some rest back at home." Jimin sighed wiping off the beads of sweat on his forehead.

You suddenly got reminded of MinJi.

Oh my! She heard everything!

You glanced at the corner only to find her head pressed on her knees, her hands on either side of her head to avoid hearing anything.

Is she...alright?

"What happened to her, master?" You turned towards Jimin who just shrugged with a 'she passed out of helplessness and insanity.'

Another gunshot was heard.

You thought for awhile,

This is really reality right?

What if I again woke up with an explanation that Jimin or Taehyung tripped on the window or something?

You slowly lifted your fingers to pinch your arm, instantly regretting and hissing at the pain.

Jimin gives you a look and you straightened, now focusing to figure out what was happening outside.

There was silence,

Total silence.

Jimin scoffed,

"Aish! Those bastards! I think we're gonna stay in this hot sh*t for longer than expected."

"Hmm...Master-" you stopped abruptly when someone unlocked the door, he came closer and placed three plates of simple not so well made food on the floor in front of you.