61. Pretty lies

"Do you know who you're, little y/n?"

You gulped in, beads of sweat forming on your forehead as you narrow your brows, "What are you-"

"Do you not recognise me yet, Min?" He whispers, holding your chin with his blood stained hand,

"Do you not recognise your dear brother, Min?"

You paused, blinking twice and giving him a perplexed look,
"What's wrong with you? Why are you calling me using that girl's name?"

Jin sighed, his thumb rubbing gentle circles over your cheek,
"Your memories are long lost, yet you're so attached to this place. To me, to us, Min." He leans closer, pressing his lips on your forehead before pulling away and grinning warmly,

"You have no idea how much I have waited to call you with your real name, to remind you your real identity."

"I- A-Are you alright? What are you saying Oppa?" You responded, what's suddenly wrong with him?

Is he mistaking me as Min? Why? How? Did he hit his head somewhere?

Your eyes pause at the blood flowing off his palm,
"Argh! Get yourself treated first! What's fucking wrong with you!" You shouted without realising. Chest heaving up and down as your breathing fastens, head starting to hurt and eyes brimming to tears.

"Yes Y/n, you're Min. You're my little sister. Our little sister!" Jin reaches out to cup your cheeks, his lips curved into a longing smile and eyes shining like a galaxy when he looks at you.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET YOURSELF TREATED FIRST!" You swiftly push him away, pressing your palm over your ears as your eyes turn blood red. Rage filling your mind.

How dare he call me that.

HOW DARE HE-

"Calm down, princess-"

"Don't fucking call me that!" Another sharp pain shoots inside your head, making your cover your ears harder and slump down, sobbing hard.

I'm not her.

"Min! Let's go play!"

I'm not Min.

"You're my beautiful little princess. I'll give my daughter the whole world and she will rule it like the queen she is."

I'm Y/N.

"This dark room is how your mind will be like. Blank and scary."