baby its cold outside - jiu x yoohyeon

request: @duojobejo

"You're going to catch a cold, going out in that," Yoohyeon fussed, pulling Minji through the door briskly and shutting it behind her, stopping the icy gust of wind that followed the older girl in. Minji was shivering slightly, her thin coat and scarf proving useless against one of the worst snowfalls of the past few years. Her feet were coated in a thick layer of ice and her nose, ears, and fingers were red with cold. Even her eyelashes were dusted with the soft white of snow, but she blinked them away as they melted from the warmth of Yoohyeon's home.

"Merry Christmas to you too," Minji watched her fondly as the younger woman unwrapped her scarf. "Undressing me so early in the night?"

Yoohyeon stopped, her cheeks pink. "Minji,"

"Sorry," Minji leaned in and placed a chase kiss on Yoohyeon's cheek, smiling when she leaned a bit closer and her lips brushed her girlfriend's ear. "You're just so easy to tease,"

"You're lucky my parents aren't here," Yoohyeon murmured back, sighing when Minji's hands found their place just under the hem of her t-shirt.

"Are they ok?"

"Just sick," Yoohyeon assured her. "Sad not to see you, but I'm sure you can take good care of me,"

"Mhm," Minji squeezed her hips. "Well at least I can unwrap my favorite present now-"

Yoohyeon elbowed her. "Don't be greedy," She smiled knowingly, slipping out of her girlfriend's arms. "Are you taller?"

Minji shrugged. "I wore heels,"

Yoohyeon tsked, shaking her head. "You're gonna hurt yourself in this weather,"

"Hmm," Minji's eyes were trained on her as Yoohyeon departed to the kitchen, setting her coat over the couch and kicking of her shoes once the younger was gone.

The room was warm, and Minji swore there was nothing more comforting and relaxing then the inside of Yoohyeon's apartment. The house was full of houseplants and a Christmas tree was propped up in the corner, lit up with some cheap lights and a little star at the top. Minji smiled. It was cute. This was the first Christmas she would be spending with Yoohyeon, and if Minji played it right, it would be the first of many.

I swear I'll marry this girl. Minji thought as Yoohyeon merrily made her way back into the room, a plate of cookies in her hands.

"Hi," Yoohyeon smiled sheepishly. "I thought you'd want..."

Minji took a little cookie off the plate, biting into it and humming in approval. "It's delicious, thank you,"

Yoohyeon smiled at the ground and mumbled a "you're welcome", placing the cookies on the table, Minji following her as she sat down on the couch.

"How was your day, sweetheart?"

Yoohyeon relaxed into Minji's arms as the older began to stroke her hair, closing her eyes. "It was good. I was busy getting everything ready for you,"

"You made it look gorgeous," Minji assured her, watching Yoohyeon sigh. "I have something for you, you know,"

Yoohyeon's eyes shot open. "Really?"

"Of course I do," Minji rolled her eyes. "You think I wouldn't get my girlfriend a gift?"

Yoohyeon giggled a bit. "I was hoping your gift could be a lot more physical, could end with the two of us in my bed,"

"I'm the greedy one?" Minji smirked, shaking her head. "No, a real gift. You deserve something nice,"

Yoohyeon smiled at her. "You didn't have to," Her hands fisted Minji's shirt and she leaned in closer. "Being here is enough,"