i want to help you - jinsoul x yves

"That's why you taste different," Jinsoul muttered. Jiwoo's eyes widened and she pulled away, lip protruding in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You're lips. You've kissed someone else," Jinsoul muttered. "Were you gonna tell me or was I supposed to guess?"

Jiwoo looked down shamefully. "You weren't supposed to know,"

It was Jinsoul's first night home from a business trip she had taken to Hong Kong, and what she had expected to be a relaxing night with her girlfriend had quickly turned into a nightmare as Jinsoul realized how Jiwoo had spent her time while Jinsoul was away.

They were seated on Jiwoo's bed, hands in each other's hair while they kissed. Jiwoo had been about ready to climb onto Jinsoul and push her down when Jinsoul had noticed how her lips tasted different, like another girl.

Jinsoul sighed. "Let's break up,"

Jiwoo's eyes glossed over. "But..."

"But what?" Jinsoul said with menace in her voice. "What's your excuse? Were you drunk? Did she force herself on you?"

Jiwoo blinked again. "How did you know it was a girl?"

Jinsoul scoffed. "Let me guess, fucking Jeon Heejin," Based on the shade of pink Jiwoo turned, Jinsoul knew she was correct. "Did this mean nothing to you? We dated for 8 months. 8 fucking months and now you act like it's nothing?"

Tears slipped down Jiwoo's cheeks, and she pulled away from Jinsoul further to wrap her arms around herself. "It was a mistake..."

"It was waiting to happen, I should've known," Jinsoul said bitterly. "You never loved me, I don't know what we're even doing together,"

Jiwoo sniffed. "I do love you,"

"Bullshit. You blew it on a girl you barely know," Jinsoul argued with a thick voice.

"I just wasn't thinking," Jiwoo voice broke. "You have been gone for so long, and I missed having someone to kiss,"

"You told me you were fine with me going!" Jinsoul cried. "Just because you miss being kissed doesn't mean you can go kiss some slut you just met!"

Jiwoo bit her lip to stop from whimpering. "Jindori..."

"Stop," Jinsoul shook her head. "You know what? Fuck you, Jiwoo,"

Jiwoo let out a choked sob and instinctively Jinsoul looked over to see the girl making a mess of her makeup, crying so heavily that mascara was dripping down her cheeks.

"Jinsoulie...don't leave me..." Jiwoo asked desperately. "I was stupid, I was so stupid..."

Jinsoul wanted to melt into her girlfriend again, she truly did, but it didn't feel right anymore. Every part of her wished to kiss Jiwoo's tears away, to go back to their simple touches. She almost wished she hadn't figured out what Jiwoo had done, now it was all she could think about.

"I'm sorry," Jinsoul whispered. "I can't be with you anymore,"

Jiwoo choked on tears, looking up at the older girl. "No...no...Jinsoul you can't. You love me," She whispered.

"I'm trying not to," Jinsoul shook her head and stood up, blinking her tears away. "But you..." Jinsoul's voice trailed off into a broken whisper. "It's all fucked,"

Jiwoo's cries were muffled by her hand, but they still broke Jinsoul's heart to hear. She loved Jiwoo, and imagining another girl kissing her literally hurt her to think about. Her chest felt tight, heart having as she stared at anything but the girl in front of her, who was currently crying her eyes out.