if i love you do i lose you you - jinsoul x hyunjin

request: oddeyecult <3
steam "Lovers in the Night" by Seori

Hyunjin felt more insecure about her place in Loona than she let on. She was the second Loona member, a great singer and dancer, and she knew that she was funny. She was well liked, she was beautiful, it's not like she didn't have everything she's ever wanted.

Well, she had almost everything.

They were watching a movie at the dorm. Many of the girls were out doing other stuff though, Yeojin and Hyeju had gone out for the day with some members of gwsn and the rest of the maknae line was in another room, playing games with Haseul. That was the reason the rest of the girls were able to all sit on the couch together. Hyunjin sat at the end of the couch, Heejin on her lap while Jinsoul and Sooyoung cuddled up next to one another, Vivi and Jungeun to their right with Jiwoo splayed across all of them. There was hushed talking between them mostly Jiwoo commenting on the movie in an obnoxiously loud whisper and Jungeun and Vivi silencing her.

Hyunjin was bored. She kind of wanted to go to bed, but she didn't want to be buzzkill and they didn't often get time to just hang out, so she figured she should enjoy it.

Hyunjin's head perked up when she heard Jinsoul giggle, and her face fell when she saw how the blonde was laughing at something Sooyoung had said, resting her head on the brunette's shoulder.

"Hey," Heejin whispered into her ear. "You're staring again,"

Hyunjin whipped her head away. "I'm not,"

Heejin frowned at her friend. "Are you ever going to tell her?"

"Are you crazy?" Hyunjin asked a little too loud. Jiwoo shot them a weird look. "No!"

Heejin pursed her lips, patting Hyunjin's head. "It's okay to tell her though. You know she won't care,"

"I know," Hyunjin muttered. "She won't care. It won't be a big deal to her. And that's exactly why I'm not telling her,"

"Tell who what?"

Heejin and Hyunjin froze as Jiwoo sat up, a confused look on her face. Heejin looked from Jiwoo to Hyunjin, biting her lip in apprehension.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jiwoo asked innocently.

"N-nothing," Hyunjin answered a little too quickly with a little too much uncertainty, and she could feel the rest of their members eyes turning to them.

"Hmm, doesn't sound like nothing," Jungeun smirked.

"Is someone bullying you, Hyun?" Vivi asked with a pout.

"No, sounds more like someone has caught Hyunjin's eye," Jungeun chuckled.

Hyunjin panicked. "N-no!"

"Hyunjin!" Jinsoul gasped. "Who is it? Have I met him? Does you have his number?"

Hyunjin flinched. "I said there's no one,"

"Yeah but I heard-"

"Stop!" Hyunjin glared at Jiwoo. "Stop trying to meddle in my business," She let Heejin stand up and then stood up herself, slinking off to her room with a slouch in her shoulders.