Chapter 2

————-

I stumbled through the back door of the club as we hit the exit, I immediately wrapped my arms around my body tightly as the sharp air hit my skin

The cold hit me like a ton of bricks, heading round the back of the club into the alley looking smoking area, dimmed red lights shining all through the skinny walk way. Felt like something straight out of a horror film.

I tucked myself against a wall to the left behind a large bin, which I assumed was for all the rubbish at the end of the night, I sighed leaning back on my shoulder blades. The shrooms have definitely come out of my system now and i'm fully aware, I just wanted my bed at this point.

Harry leans against the wall facing me watching as I dig through my pockets for my stuff.

My eyes lift to him as he suddenly lifts from the wall and begins to walk over to me.

I stare him down as he stalks closer making me jump slightly, my bum also hitting the wall when he lands directly in front of me.

He was a little close in my opinion, so close in fact I could feel his body heat a little.

"Hi" I whisper for some unknown reason. It was almost dead quiet in the alley except a soft hum of the music bellow.

"Hi." He states back menacingly as he did earlier on. As if mocking me.

I roll my eyes and pull my tin tub from the back pocket of my jeans and retrieve the pre roll from it. I take my lighter out too and push the tin back into my pocket. I place it in my mouth and quickly light it, feeling his eyes stare down at me and no where else. I pulled on the joint and inhaled, I looked up at him through my lashes and exhaled whilst maintaining eye contact.

"So why did you follow me up here?" I ask lightly to him, not wanting to sound offensive. He chuckles and places his hands into his black slacks, he was adorned in a black suit like outfit weirdly, a black blouse beneath his blazer unbuttoned enough to leave just three mear buttons closed. Not the outfit most men would wear to a club. Especially not drug dealers.

"Maybe I just also needed some fresh air love." He says to me with a light smirk. I nod.

"You look a little cold." He whispers as he takes a step forward watching me as I continuously inhale and exhale, my hands shook slightly and my legs twitched as his feet reached mine and slot between my feet, my body now basically trapped between his and the wall of the alley.

If anyone was to walk past, they wouldn't see us, there was a huge pole and bin now hiding us from the small opening. We would just look like a silly young couple in an alley.

I can't believe i'm stood with a man between my legs in an alley beside a club. Oh my mother would be proud. This man could be a weirdo for all I knew, he could be old- wait I wonder if he was my age or liam's?