Chapter 11

AN:// Smutt??👀👀.

'If i could paint the sky, well all the stars they'd shine a bloody red

Stay away, away, away ahh..'
BLACK OUT DAYS, Phantogram.
______

"Kalisse..."

My heart thumped out of my chest as he stood before me in an unbuttoned blazer jacket with stripes on it, a bare chest baring his fully inked chest, paired with a pair of slacks to match and pair of black vans on his feet.

"Um Hi, come in

"Um Hi, come in.." I whisper for some reason and he does exactly that, walking straight past me and into the hallway.

"So, what's up?" He asks with a straight face, leaning back against the wall staring down at me.

I wobble on me feet as I sway a little, "Would you like something to drink?"

I ask him, completely ignoring his question for a moment. I'd rather be sat down having a conversation.

"No i'm fine. Now, what's up?" He persists again heavily with a gruff tone this time. I wonder what was wrong with him, he seems irritated right now. Oh god, what if I interrupted his night.

"You didn't have to come right now, I was going to see about tomorrow night, I'm sorry if I interrupted your night.." I mutter out as I gesture for him to follow me to the living room where Binx sat on his bed beneath the glow of the tv.

"You didn't interrupt anything, no need for a sorry. Are you going to tell me why you want me here after being so desperate to get rid of me last time?" He says to me with a tone at the end. He now sat opposite me on the couch, legs spread wide as his hands rested, clasped together at the bottom of his stomach.

He had his head turned to me as he continued,

"Well?" He eggs on.