Chapter 15

"It won't matter, it won't matter, it was like he was never there, it was like he was gone in thin air, oh, when it's time, when it's time, when it's time, it won't matter babe."
THE WKND, I was never there

_________

"You are going to be so cold."

I shake my head and laugh as Gabe takes in my outfit, it was an outfit that I had pieced together last minute in a daring thought.

My outfit consisted of my favourite black Gucci corset and a mini cargo skirt that sat literally on the line of my ass with a thick belt, I dressed it up with a few bracelets and a necklace, my hair is in small waves down my back and my platform heels with laces that go up to mid calf. It was a risky outfit.

We bid the can driver a goodbye and head towards the club, we move towards the line but the bouncer stops us.

"Kalisse Fox?"

Both me and Gabe freeze in our steps, confusion taking over me. How did this man know my name, most of all, how did he even pin point it to me.

"Um, yeah? Is everything ok?" I ask as we move to him at the front by the entrance.

"You can go straight in." Is all he says and he opens up the rope to let us past, I squint at him in utter disbelief, what on earth?

The people in the line look at us and groan, shouts of disbelief and abuse echo'd at us.

"Well?" He grunts and I shake my head to look at Gabe and usher him forward until we are in the walk way to the club.

"Kali, what the fuck? Please tell me you haven't secretly been coming here and have become a regular on the down low..." he teases out but slightly serious.

"Absolutely not you idiot! I don't know what just happened... how did he even know my name? I am so confused right now, what is happening to my life." I actually meant it as well, a lot of weird things had happened to me for a while now.

The last time I was here, the bar randomly starting to give us free drinks and said if I come again, the same for next time. Why out of all people, was I getting free stuff from a club i've visited a handful of times.

Regardless, me and Gabe made our way into the club and down to the booths at the bottom straight away. Tony was sitting there with a friend waiting with a a smile on his face.

The club was different this time, it had a much darker atmosphere than last, to begin with the lights were no longer red but, green. A dull emerald shine splashed against the walls this time, and it was so much busier than usual, the floor was cramped and booths were full up.

The boxes at the top of the place were filled with girls and men dancing for show, in minimal dressing we shall say.

"Hey! You two look hot as fuck." Tony shouts as we walk towards them.

So did he and his friend, who looks strikingly like him. They were half matching which was cute, he had a pink silk top with some white pants and the girl had a lovely white cropped tee on with a long silky pink skirt and some heels. I could only really see the colour properly as I got closer.