Chapter 3

⚠️ Mention of Needles=Tattoo.
______

Stretching out as the natural light hits my eyes, the sound of my very much working alarm clock blaring out

Stretching out as the natural light hits my eyes, the sound of my very much working alarm clock blaring out. I open my eyes fully and slap down on the top of the alarm system to make it stop. I look at the time, 9:00am it read and I sighed. I had work today, good job I wasn't due in until 12pm, gives me enough time to do my quick morning routine.

I pushed the covers off, my cat Binx meowing as he jumps from my covers and does a long stretch as do I. 

Grabbing my phone, I see that i've got a few missed texts from Lily and David and my boss Ty. I reply to both Lily and David telling them that I got home fine and that I will see them after my shift at the shop. I text Ty back confirming i'll be in for my shift in a few hours. I walk towards my bathroom, pulling the string from my ceiling that sets my shower on. It hangs above my deep tub like a rain fall shower head.

I strip off, pulling my hair from the bobble it was in and stepping into the tub. I wash all over my self, freshly shaving my body where was needed and washing my hair. I really needed to dye my hair soon, my brown roots were peaking through making that red shine start to appear in the black under certain lights.

As I rinse off, Binx enters the bathroom meowing as he hops on top of the side of the tub, balancing as he walks over to near me nudging for a stroke. I can never do anything in peace with him, he is such a needy cat.

Like mother like son I suppose.

"Hey baby boy.." I trail off as I give him a little stroke before nudging him off the tub side so I can get out.

I step out and grab a towel from the bamboo rack beside the tub and wrap it round me. I continue my morning routine as usual, drying my hair and eventually just wrapping it up into a fanned bun, two pieces of hair hanging from the front round my face. I finally get dressed after moisturising, throwing on a tight black long sleeve with a random white top, my favourite low waisted jeans and my platform Docs.

Making my way out to the kitchen, grabbing the cat food and filling up Binx's bowls with dry food and milk

Grabbing the fridge open, I also grab my self the orange juice and yogurt from there then grabbing the granola and strawberries. I prepare my own breakfast and then sit at the island in the middle of my kitchen, eating.