Chapter 4

"If you stay here, it wont help yourself"
After Dark.
        _______

It had been a few hours by now and we were all set in the kitchen, talking amongst ourselves. Joints were being passed around, me and Lily still sat on the small couch at the back of the kitchen with the rest of the group dotted around the island.

"I have this huge joint that I saved from last week up stairs in my draw, shall I go grab it?" Lily asks from beside me and I nod, "Yes, defiantly!"

"Be right back"

She walks off quickly out the kitchen, grabbing liam's attention to go with her. 10pm it was now and I was quite happy I ended up texting Ty about not making it tomorrow, i had done all the apps to cover the next two days anyway. The phone tends to be busier than out website bookings to be fair.

I lean back on the couch, crouching my legs up towards my chest and sip on my drink. I'd drank a few ciders by now and was a little tipsy and very much high. The night pretty much consisted of mindless conversations. I was more of an on looker, an observer. I only really came out out of my shell when I around Liam and Lily.

I sighed, tucking my feet into the comforter on the couch, my shoes now kicked off so I could be comfier.

"So, you work at the studio do you kali?" Sav shouts over to me and i turn my attention to the group around the island. I was still quite reserved around them, I didn't know them yet fully. I cringed inwardly at my own awkward pauce before answering, "yeah..."

"... worked there since i was like 19/20 i think, been a while now. I can't tattoo though." I tell him with a light laugh, standing so i could walk over to converse more. I instantly felt towered by the men surrounding the island. There was Sav, George i think he was called, Niall and of course, Harry. Who by the way has not taken his burning eyes away from me, all night i have felt his stare.

"Oh right, that was my first time at that studio, Liam recommended it. The guy who did it was super cool by the way, i take it you guys were friends?" He continues to ask and I silently thank him for including me. I must have looked so awkward down in the back corner.

Normally I had David to talk too, he is the only other person other than Lil and Liam, to really know me. I loved his company but not in that way, David was gay, he was newly in a relationship with some one we were yet to meet. He had left to go and meet up with said person not long ago.

Tucking my hair behind my ears as a strand falls, "Thats Gabe. Yeah we've been friends for years, honestly he's my soul mate except he's gay" I tell him and finish of my drink, placing the empty bottle on the side. Sav acknowledges my answer by asking a but more about gabe and I, before Niall buts in.

"So how old are you?" Niall asks me and I purse my lips at him, a cheeky look on my face.

"Don't you know not to ask a lady her age!" I grit playfully and wave my arm as if to dismiss him. He laughs loudly, pointing his finger at me.

"You're no lady. I can tell" my mouth drops at his not so subtle undercover sexual remark. He laughs at he winks at me and I shake my head. The audacity of some men.

"Well?" He pushes.

"23, jeez man" I say and hold my hands up, "What's next 20 questions?" I follow up as i laugh, he squints at me then glares.

"23! We are all in our thirties, do you need a juice box?" He jokes and I groan, throwing my hands in the air. That, that right there was exactly why i didn't say my age straight up.

"That is why I didn't tell!" I groan and he carries on spouting out kid jokes at me as I stare at him with a straight face, not being a amused one bit.