Chapter 13

//Get ready for the dramaaaaa.

"If theres one thing that I know, is that you ain't a friend to me, uh oh, so don't come for me unless I call for you, so yeah you're dead to me, oh honey you're dead to me

"If theres one thing that I know, is that you ain't a friend to me, uh oh, so don't come for me unless I call for you, so yeah you're dead to me, oh honey you're dead to me.."
KALI UCHIS, Dead To Me

________

One month. One whole fucking month.
That's how long it had been since I had seen Harry or even a single sign of him. I had gone through some stages of god knows what when I realised that he actually wasn't around after around day eleven.

I had been asking about him here and there and subtly but no answers from a single person. When I did ask, the likes of Liam, Niall and the rest of them, they would just hang their heads and shrug, claiming he was just away for work still and hadn't came back.

The head hanging is what told me different. You see, when you ask someone something and you see them really struggle to either maintain eye contact or they do everything they can to avoid it, 90% of the time? They're lying.

After three days, I became excited feeling like he was going to pop up out of nowhere, he made me nervous but I had become quite accustomed to it and it was very easy for me to become likened to things lets say.

After 10 days I became confused, confused as to why I hadn't even had a single text. Not that he was obligated to even tell me a single thing about himself. I didn't like the fact I was thinking and wondering where he was, I didn't like the worry and torment my head put me through but it only got worse.

Once it had been 24 days I became overwhelmed with the though I had done something. I must of came on too strong, he must of forgotten about me and went back to his normal every day life. Who was I to him? I was nobody to him, he had no obligation to me or to even let me know everything was okay and I had no right to expect that from him but I did and I couldn't help it. So i texted him.

Hey stranger, where have you gone MIA too?

This was something I would never do but I did.

Hello?

And guess what?

No answer. Not a single fucking sign he even received my message and that is when I let loose. I called him out and sent some nasty words over text which of course, my favourite word on that text chain was asshole and no more than ten minutes after sending them I had calmed down and rang Gabe crying about how crazy I had acted and instantly regretted it.

On day 32 I became sad and depressed with the thought of being stuck on somebody again. Being stuck in a cycle of the curiosity of another person, it's a spiral that is dangerous and dark to go down and I swore I would never go there again but I could feel the pull, the need for him.