Chapter 16

"The night will hold us close, the stars will guide us home, i've been waiting for this moment we are finally alone, I turn to ask the question, so anxious, my thoughts, your lips were soft like winter, your passion; I was lost."
AFTER DARK, Mr Kitty

Harry's Look

______

Who knew plant pots would make good seats, spiky but somewhat comfortable. I probably won't agree tomorrow.

"Fuck" I hear Harry hiss as he realises i'm slumped down against the plant-pot.

He quickly manages to open my door before he stands me back up and pushes me into my apartment.

Meow

I spot Binx bouncing through the hallway towards me and I let my self, literally drop to the floor to greet him.

"My baby.." I whisper as he curls around my arms while I stroke him.

"Get up Kalisse, you need to get changed." Harry says as he brings me up and setting me back on my feet.

"M'fine.." I mumble as I snatch my self away from him.

"I'm greeting him! I'm home now so you can leave, go." I snap at him and twirl to walk away but my heels not doing me any favours.

"Kali just let me help you." He signs in exasperation, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He called me kali.

"You said Kali. Finally" I point out and he rolls his eyes at me, walking forward. I stumble back as he comes towards me turning so he was following me.

I stomp towards the kitchen first to check binx still had some food and water, he did. I make my self a glass of water assuming Harry will help him self if he wanted one too, which he does straight after me.

"I haven't seen you smoke today." He points out after a few moments of dead silence between us. I was now sat on top of the kitchen side whilst he stood around the opposite side around the island.

"Haven't had the time, you know having fun and avoiding dickheads." I say without a thought. He was just annoying at this point, talk about a man with a bruised ego.

"Come on then, throw them my way. The best insults you got darlin'" Harry snaps and clicks his fingers, leaning forward against the side with arms spread as he glared at me.

His words make me freeze a little, not expecting his request at all. I didn't want an insult war, I just wanted him to leave, I didn't want to deal with his demanding shit right now, my head was beginning to throb.