Chapter 12

Heyyy, did y'all like the action in the last chapter👀

"She's an angel, my only angel, i must admit i thought i'd like to make you mine, as i went about my business, through the warning signs,  end up meeting in the hallway every single time, and there's nothing we can do about it" - HS , Only Angel__...

- HS , Only Angel
___________

I was alone when I woke up the next morning, Binx soundly tucked into the now vacant spot to my left, with the pillowcase still indented with the mark of where his head was. He was gone as promised in the a.m. I looked towards my clock on my night side stand and it read 10:45am, meaning I still had a few hours before needing to be in the studio.

I only needed to go in to sort out the computer for appointments for the next few weeks and then I could leave again, Ty wasn't taking walk ins this week so I wasn't really needed. It wasn't the best when that happened as it always made my wages lower than usual but what can you do.

After dwelling on a few stupid thoughts, I spent all of my morning getting ready for the day quickly showering and not even bothering to wash my hair, quickly throwing it up into slick pony tail.

Today's outfit consisted of a black ribbed long sleeved playsuit which was a tight fit, my large bubble coat and some nike high dunks. It was a little chilly but tolerable enough for my legs to be out. I quickly feed Binx on way out of the apartment and I walking to work before I know it. By the time I had left it was already nearly 4pm in the afternoon.

The streets seemed extra busy today, heeds of people swarming in all different directions, shoulders crossing and bumping into one another, it was inevitable in this city. I go into the cafe and order my usual coffee and one for Gabe and T before arriving at the studio.

"I am here and I present, coffee!" I shout out as I place it down on my desk, immediately gaining the attention of Gabe, who runs right out of his room towards me.

"I'll be out in a while! Just finishing up!" I hear T shout from up the stairs. I hang my coat up and sit down at my stool, turning to face the computer and Gabe on the other side.

"Hey Bitch, long time no see!" Gabe chants as he pulls his coffee from the cup holder.

I type in the details to log on to the system before replying to him, "I know! We have alot to talk about but first get back to your client and I will sort the systems." I laugh and he nods heading back to him room. I wasn't ready to just delve right into the juicy parts, i wasn't prepared for the energy levels about to project from him once information is revealed, he gets so riled up and excited, he lives for this shit.

A couple of hours pass by and T left an hour ago for another date, and me and Gabe have spent the last forty minutes going in circles about how small the world really can be.