Chapter 18

How did you like last chapter?
It's about to get real👀

How did you like last chapter? It's about to get real👀

________

My eyes are blurred as I wake up, my arms coming up in a stretch before curling back inwards. The light coming through my windows is dull, the weather looking gloomy and very damp, I move and realise I am alone in bed, my morning mood deflating immediately at the thought of him just leaving.

I look around the room and his clothes are gone from the floor as well as his shoes and his phone from the bedside table. That was enough to let me know he had probably left. I grab my phone from the table and check for any messages and there is none.

It was 10:45am which was pretty late but luckily I was not in work today, Ty had text saying he was closing shop for the day which was nice since I did practically end up having a late night since you know. 

But now here I am in bed, disappointed and alone.

This is the feeling I didn't want, now i'm worried from the minute I wake up as to whether somebody has left me once again. i hated it.

Even Binx wasn't here with me, I wonder where he was.

"Binx!" I call out as I whip the duvet from me, I quickly jump up and grab a hoodie and some socks to put on. I throw it over my head and head to the bathroom to take a look at my self.

My hair was very unruly and knotted and I for sure needed a shower. I quickly just throw my hair into a bun on my head and brush my teeth before heading to find Binx.

"Binx!" I call again but I get nothing and he wasn't in the living room but then as I turn to the kitchen to see if he is there, he is with Harry.

Harry sat on one of my stools with his back to me, a food bag and two coffees sat atop of my kitchen side next to him. My heart lifted to my throat in shock, I thought he had left? Why didn't he say something when I was calling for the cat?

"Oh." Is all that came out my mouth as I made my presence known to him. As he turned to look at me I notices he had a rolled up paper in his lap.

"Good Morning to you as well." He says back as he looks me up and down. I must look a disgrace right now, my face probably having in no shame in showing the shock.

"Morning. I wondered where binx was." I say and walk forward to binx who was laying on the island and I was now stood to his right as I stroked binx.

"Not wonder where I was no?" He asks and I look at him, he looks down at me with a stupid smirk on his face and I frown.

"Did you think I'd left?" He asks and I shrug, moving away from him and towards the food bag.