Chapter 21

🍒

* Mentions of DV. *
- Flashbacks are in Italic.

________

"What are you wearing tonight? I'm going with a nice little blue two piece."

Lily lies on my bed doing her make up laying down as she does it better that way, as we begin to get ready to go to the club tonight.

After last night I stayed in Harry's, he brought me home this morning bang on nine just like he promised before he left to go for work and before he left he asks me to go to the club and meet him there.

We spent the night talking and laughing and you know, for hours. We got high and were nonstop, he was so addicting, his touch and every feeling that came with it.

This morning he was what seemed to be his version of extra nice which was nice and I didn't actually even tell him whether I was going to go to the club, so maybe it'll be fun to just leave him hanging just a little.

"I'm thinking either a little red dress and leather jacket with boots or this little top with these pants and my boots." I point out the outfit on the chair where i've laid it ready and she nods and points to its

"Those pants, they make your ass look amazing." She says and I laugh and agree to wear that outfit.

When Harry mentioned the club I asked Lily immediately and she agreed, Liam and a few others where also meeting us there when they were all ready but I asked Lily to come get ready with me, the boys said they could grab us on the way to the club.

I have some Kali Uchis blasting as we get ready and do our make ups, almost being ready to get dressed and leave as it was already getting late. Soon enough we were ready to leave and were just waiting on Liam to pick us up and we knew he was on his way.

"You look so hot." Lily says and I spin and hug her, "You too."

"Feel like it has been forever since we went out together. Can't wait to get my fucking groove on, RU is a vibe." She sways as she talks laughing as she plays out how she wants her night to go.

"Are you and Harry going to be you know, in front of everyone?" She asks and I shrug,

"I have no intention of initiating anything in front of anyone, don't know about him. You know since the man is into claiming me, he may be all for it." I joke and she laughs nodding along.

"It's just so crazy, in the last few months you two have been slithering around on the sly getting closer and closer and still only like three people know. I haven't even told Liam anything since Harry came back." She says and I swat her arm.

"Shut up, we were not slithering around don't be dramatic." She laughs at me and tells me Liam is down stairs so we head down and quickly jump into the cab we see outside.

"Hey ladies, my lady." He greets us and presses a kiss to Lily's cheek and nods to me. I look into the back seats and see David and George.

"Hey babe." David says and it was nice to finally see him again, he had been so busy with his new relationship and working away we had barely seen him in a while.