Notice - little message.

Hi guys, so I just thought I would put out a little message in relation to this story, I tend to try not to be so serious on here because I love this app for my little escape for writing and reading and its fun but I think I had to say this.

This story is first of all, just that. A story. It's not meant to reflect every aspect of real life, there is supposed to be an element of escaping reality when reading and that is what I always hope to do with my books.

Trip is from the perspective of a character who has borderline personality disorder and separation anxiety. The main character will have a lot of trauma that is yet to be unpacked hence when the whole back and forth in her POV's, being confusing.

Living with borderline PD is a hard life to live. It is like living in constant contradiction and pain and a tiny slither of anxiety can feel like the world ending. Minor situations can seem major and your mind is in constant battle with your self. It also is likely to be in a toxic environment/ relationships, I personally suffer this first hand and it is a journey i'm still working on and this is and can be the reality of it.

I wanted to reflect this in some subtle and non subtle ways through the character in order to grow into bigger story lines for the character and character growth.

I have felt the need to address this due to the amount of messages and posts I receive about the personality surrounding the main character in this story, and remember, you all have a choice, if you dislike something about the story, simply leave nice criticism if i can work on it or simply do not read.

I write for joy and release and if others get to enjoy it and get an escape out of my books and I can have my characters reflect and relate to the readers then that's all I want🫶🏽

Thank you
X