Chapter 10

An:// GUYS. DID YOU SEE HARRY AT COACHELLA !?!?)?? SCREAMING!

Anyway, who's readyyyyy

_____________"You picked a dance with the devil, and you lucked out

_____________
"You picked a dance with the devil, and you lucked out.."
SWIM, Chase Atlantic
____

It had been a few days since I last saw Harry at my apartment. I had been working shift after shift, I hadn't even had time to sit and spend time with Lily.

If you was wondering if Harry came to fix my windows and whatnot. I can confirm that the psycho actually went and did it. I came home from my shift the next day to a brand new door, with a note left saying,

I did it anyway. New keys under plant pot. You're welcome.

That cocky mother fucker, I hadn't seen him since and I can't lie and say that part of me wasn't disappointed because I was but I was grateful because I had no idea why I would even want to see him. At least I could do was thank him.

My new door was black and consisted of three locks with three new keys which was different to my last which was a simple white door with a normal door lock and a key for every window, which in my opinion was way too excessive but I can't complain, not like I paid.

"Earth to Kali!" I jump out of my skin at the sound of Ty's voice.

"Yes, sorry i'm here, what's up?" I say as I spin around to lean against the reception counter from behind it. Ty stood in-front of it with three straps of cash wrapped in plastic rubber bands.

"I need you to pop this in the safe, it's the cash round up from this past month. And then log the amount into the systems so we can do payday in a few days, you know the drill K" He says as he hands the cash to me and I nod, pulling out the counting machine.

"Also, you're on lock up if thats ok. Ty-man scored a date!" He exclaims slowly whilst pulling on a joint. Ty was very laid back.

"Oooh Ty! Who with? Who's the special lady?" I ask with a squeal. Ty has never ever been one to share any personal things so I was ready to revel in this piece of information.

"It's a girl from a clothing store I met on Louis.Street, we have been chatting back and forth and you know, she's cool or whatever" He plays it off cool as he explains to me and we talk a little about it before he sets off out of the building leaving me alone to lock up for the night.

I quite enjoyed being in the studio on my own, it was so peaceful and just felt like home. I decided on calling Lily to see if she would pick me up for lunch after I finish.