7

Oct. 15 | 7:23 AM

Lanisha

"Nisha, it's going to be okay." Evette spoke.

"To think I actually had feelings for him." I scoffed biting my lip.

"I mean, I thought I could trust him?"

"I've never trusted anyone in my life before because-" I began.

"I just have never trusted anyone before." I softly spoke, looking down.

"Come on." She sighed getting up, going to my closet.

"What?" I asked. She came back out and threw me sweats and a sweater.

"We are going to go see that son of a bitch." She chuckled.

"Jacob?" I asked.

"No, Milan." She answered. I stood up and sighed.

"And Jacob." She softly laughed.

"Evette, I don't want to go. I don't think I can stand looking at her. Let alone Jacob." I said. The party had never happened. I wasn't in the mood so Evette called it off. People that were ready or getting ready for the party had to sit their asses back down and stay home. I was upset because of Jacob. It's like he led me on and I didn't see it coming. I thought I could trust him but I guess I couldn't. I was stupid and delusional. Hell, I still am.

"I'm not going Evette." I folded my arms.

"Yes you are." She argued.

"Please."

"I can't bare to see you like this." She says. I sighed and pulled on my sweats and sweater.

"Fine." I said.

We walked out of my room and walked downstairs and out the door. It was still early in the morning and everyone was still asleep. Chresanto ended up staying the night so he was asleep in Evette's room. The other guys stayed the night too but they were sleeping in the guest rooms. We walked to Evette's car and got in. She started the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. I did want to see Jacob but I didn't want to talk to him. He never told me that he had a girlfriend. He acted like I was the only one but I was stupid enough to fall for it. Minutes later we pulled up to a big house, almost like a mansion.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"Yeah, Jay's dad is like CEO of a big cooperation or something." She shrugged, parking the car. I sighed and got out of the car. I stuffed my hands in the sweats pockets and followed behind Evette. She rung the doorbell and we waited.

"Hello Evette!" A girl gasped. Her skin was a Brazilian color, her eyes chestnut brown, and her hair wavy. Was this Milan?

"Is Jay here Milan?" Evette asked with aggravation in her voice.

"Uh, yeah." She said. She opened the door wider and we stepped in.

"I'll go get him for you." She said closing the door. She looked at me and I looked down. She jogged upstairs as we waited downstairs.

"That's her?" I whispered to Evette.

"She's a one of a kind bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"I can't stand her."

"None of us can." She scoffed.

"Jacob had put up with her since-" She began.

"Hey Evette." He said, giving her a warm embrace.

"Hey Jay." She chuckled. He looked at me and I looked down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, we're just stopping by. Checking on you." She smiled.

"I actually came because you and Lamisha need to talk." She whispered. I sighed completely annoyed.

"Um, b-babe. I'm going to go outside real quick." He said looking at me.

"Evette will keep you company."

"Sure I will." She said. I looked at her and laughed softly. I looked at Prince and followed him outside. He closed the door and I looked out at the field.

"Lanisha please say something to me." He pleaded. I looked at him and scoffed.

"Me?" I began.

"You want me to say something?"

"Why should I say something to you?"

"You should be the one saying something to me." I spoke.

"I'm sorry okay." He sighed.

"Is that all you have to say because if it is then I have totally wasted my ti-" I began until I felt his lips on mine. I wanted to pull away but he had my face cupped in his hands. But the thing is I tried to pull away, but I didn't want to have the strength to do it. I put my hands on his hands as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Since meeting you...I've been wishing to spend more time with you." He spoke.

"I want to spend time with you." He said. I felt a huge lump in my throat as I pulled away. I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Your girlfriend is inside." I softly spoke looking away.

"And I don't care." He said walking towards me. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I know it's early but-" He began.

"I would really like to take you out Lanisha." He said. I shook my head and sniffed.

"That's not going to happen." I chuckled.

"Please." He softly spoke as he cupped my face. I looked deep into his eyes only to see that he was serious about this. About us. About me.

"Babe, maybe they shou-" She began. Prince put his hands in his pockets quickly and cleared his throat. I sniffed and looked her way.

"Babe, maybe they should stay for breakfast." She slowly spoke, keeping her eyes on me.

"But turns out that we're going to go out."

"On a date."

"Just us." She spoke.

"Uh, yeah." He said. I looked at him.

"Anything for you babe." He smiled. He walked to her and kissed her lips. I looked away and cleared my throat walking to the car. I could feel Princeton's eyes on me as I walked away but I didn't care. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Shit." I hissed. I sighed and sat on the ground. No point in me going up there again making a fool out of myself. I might as well just leave him be. I'm not going to go on a date with him if he's already in a relationship. It's just not real.