12

Oct. 22 |6:33 PM

Prince

"Mom, you know that-" I began.

"Don't start Jacob." She sighed.

"Don't start what?!" I yelled.

"You are obviously blind to see that Elijah is a complete asshole!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Jake-" She groaned. I sighed.

"I'm marrying his father. End of discussion." She stated. She walked upstairs and I sighed. I didn't want to be apart of this. I don't want my mom to be apart of this. My mom is going to be hurt and I know it. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house.

I walked to Lanisha's house and arrived. I walked up to the door and there were no cars in sight. I rang the doorbell and put my hands in my pockets. Lanisha opened the door in some sweats and a tank top. She looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey." I said. I walked in and she backed away, turning back around heading towards the living room. I closed and locked the door, following behind her. She sat on the couch and leaned her head back on the couch, running her fingers through her hair. I sat beside her and sighed.

"I'm sorry." I started. I looked at her as she didn't look at me. I grabbed her chin gently and kissed her lips softly. I leaned her back and hovered aver her without breaking the kiss. She put her hands on my waist and dug her nails into my skin. I moaned and kissed her deeper.

"You little bitch! You can't-" I recognized that voice. I immediately got off of Lanisha and looked into the eyes of Milan. She scoffed and shook her head biting her lip.

"Fuck you." She spoke.

"Fuck you both!" She stormed out of the house. I looked back at Lanisha who was looking down. I walked to the door and left not saying a word. There was no point. Something bad always has to happen when I'm with Lanisha. It's like I can't just have a long, good conversation with her, without any interruptions. I just want her to myself.