11

Oct. 23 | 9:56 AM

Lanisha

I woke up to the licking of Blue. I smiled and groaned turning over. He whimpered and barked. I giggled and opened my eyes. He sat down and stuck his tongue out panting. I never did thank Prince for him. Blue wasn't in the room when Prince came last night. I smiled at the thought of him. I bit my lip as I remembered his soft lips on mine. Blue barked once again, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want little boy?" I asked as I scratched him. He rolled over and I rubbed his belly.

"Let's go for a walk." I said. I got out of bed and threw on my sweats and a sweatshirt. I put on my moccasins and grabbed Blue's leash and headed downstairs with him behind me.

"Good morning love." Evette greeted. I looked at her as she drank some coffee.

"Morning." I smiled.

"You taking baby boy out for a walk?" She questioned. I nodded as I connected the leash to Blue's collar.

"Be safe." She informed.

"I will." I giggled. I walked out the house and began my walk with Blue.

"You know Blue, your the cutest thing ever." I giggled.

"But Prince is also the cutest thing ever."

"He's sweet, handsome, gentle, soft." I explained.

"So your talking to dogs now?" He chuckled. I turned around and saw Prince standing there. I smiled and shook my head giggling.

"I guess so." I giggled. He caressed my cheek and leaned in for a kiss.

"Well lookie here!" Someone exclaimed clapping their hands. I looked past Prince and saw a guy standing there smiling. Prince groaned and turned around.

"Is this your girlfriend here?" He asked. I cleared my throat and looked down at Blue.

"Oh, isn't that sweet!" He spoke.

"Does Milan know?" He asked. I quickly went back to that day when they bombarded me in the bathroom. I felt myself shuddering to the thought of her. Prince turned around and looked at me. Did Milan know?

"Elijah what is your reason for-" Prince began.

"I mean it's a free country. I don't need a reason to do anything." He smirked.

"I'll see you later Jacob." I whispered. I turned around and walked away with Blue in front of me. Does Milan know? I don't want Prince to cheat on her even though she's a bitch. It's not right of him and it's not right of me to interfere with a relationship.

"Nisha!" Prince called. I ignored him and kept walking. I honestly didn't know where I was going.

Prince

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I clenched my jaw. I turned back around and noticed that Elijah was gone. I groaned and licked my lips. Milan was the very last thing on my mind but Elijah just had to bring her up while Lanisha was in the mix. I walked back home and saw a car in sight. I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked towards the door. I walked inside and heard yelling upstairs. I jogged upstairs and opened my room door instantly.

"She can't be-" Milan looked at me as Vienna smirked.

"H-Hey baby." She smiled nervously as she walked towards me. She leaned in for a hug but I pushed her away.

"What is she doing her?" I asked, referring to Vienna.

"Oh-" She looked back at Vienna.

"She's just here to-" She started, dragging out the o's.

"Help me with some...things." She smiled widely. I could see that she was lying.

"Your lying." I said bluntly.

"What?" She questioned.

"I would never. I mean-"

"What's really going on?" I crossed my arms.

"Nothing babe, really." She said, caressing my arms. I could see Vienna giving me a smirk. I put my eyes back on Milan and sighed.

"Come here." She said grabbing my chin gently. She kissed my lips and bit my lip. Vienna cleared her throat. Milan quickly pulled away and cleared her throat.

"I'll see you at school Vienna. Maybe if we have time we could finish our little project." Milan smiled.

"Will do." Vienna said. She grabbed her bag and walked past me brushing her fingers against my butt. I furrowed my eyebrows and my eyes followed her as she left.

"What was all that about?" I sternly asked.

"What are you talking about?" She sighed.

"Don't you dare lie to me." I growled. I walked towards her as she stepped back with every step I took.

"I've given you way too many chances and all I want back in return-" I began.

"Is honesty." I truthfully said.

"Fine." She folded her arms.

"You want the truth!" She spoke.

"That little slutbag whore has got some secrets up her sleeves." She scoffed.

"She's not a slutbag." I said through my teeth.

"How dare you talk about her that way?" I shook my head.

"How dare you defend her!" She yelled throwing her hands up.

"Because she's not like that!" I said.

"She's sweet and-"

"Beautiful and-"

"Just stunning." I smiled. She scoffed and my smile soon faded.

"Milan I'm-" I started as I grabbed her arm. She yanked it away and walked out of the room and soon out of he house. I sat on my bed and put my face in my hands sighing.