17

12:34 PM

Prince

After the police took me from my house they took me to the police station. They took me into questioning; asking if everything was true. Everything was uncalled for. Elijah has tricks up his sleeves but this was way too far. When I looked at Lanisha, my heart dropped. Seeing her so scared that I was being taken away by the police made my heart drop. When they took me into questioning, not a single word that came out of my mouth was a lie. When we were done they took me to the phone booth. I picked up the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey ma." I sighed.

"Aww, my son." She cried.

"Mom, stop crying." I said.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"What? Mommy no! It's not true!" I spoke, shifting in my seat.

"Why would you ask such a thing?" I questioned.

"Elijah told me." She said. My blood boiled and I balled my fists. Every time I hear his name it makes me want to do things that I know I'll regret. I inhaled and exhaled.

"Stupid." I mumbled.

"What Jacob?" My mom questioned.

"Your so stupid! Your a retard!" I yelled through the glass.

"I-I-Ma I'm-" I began.

"Don't bother coming home when you get out of here Jacob!" She cried, getting up from her seat throwing the phone at the glass.

"Wait, Ma! Ma!" I yelled. I sighed and slammed the phone back to its place. I got up from the seat and the police escorted me.

"Your free to leave." The officer said while opening he door for me.

"Thanks man." I said. I walked out of the building and pulled out my phone.

Meanwhile,

Lanisha

I turned off the water and got out to dry off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out into Prince's room while fixing my towel.

"Well, well, well." I jumped to the sound of his voice. I quickly covered my body.

"What-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you Lanisha." He said.

"Elijah, w-why?" I quivered. I wrapped my arms around the front of my body to cover myself.

"Oh, don't cover yourself baby." He said as he walked over to me, grabbing my arms. I tried to push him away but he held a firm grip.

"I have a question." He chuckled.

"Your already showering at his place?" He laughed but turned into a full cackle. He pushed me towards the wall. I groaned in pain.

"Let go of me!" I breathed heavily as I squirmed to get out of his grip.

"Keep moving and its going to be worse for you." He said through his teeth. I kept squirming. I felt a sting across my cheek as I fell to the ground. I held my cheek as I fell down.

"I told you it would be worse." He whispered. He turned around and put his hands on his hips sighing. I quickly got up and ran but he pulled me back roughly throwing me to the floor. He knelt down to my level and yanked my towel off. I was bare to him. Naked.

"Please! What do you want?!" I cried

"You." He smirked. I scooted away as he took off his shirt along with unbuckling his belt.

"No. Please." I cried.