3

Oct. 12 | 7:12 AM

I pulled on my shirt and went to the bathroom to do my hair. Today was my fist day at the new high school I was going to, Lancaster High School. Evette said that she'd show me around the school but I told her that she doesn't need to. I didn't want to be bothered during the day, but she insisted. I knew already that there were going to be whispers as I walk past the students. There's going to be that one clique that thinks there the shit and they'll have a Queen Bee or something and she'll have like five minions as her servants. Those are the type of things you see in movies and sometimes, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I put my hair into a messy bun and applied dark purple lipstick to go along with my shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my backpack and phone. I don't know the reason as to why I had a phone. I mean, I had no friends whatsoever and I barely have anything on my phone. It's just a a waste of my time. Everything is.

Meanwhile | 7:56 AM

I walked down the school halls of Lancaster with Evette and she had her arm locked with mine. I looked around at the students as they hung with their group of friends. There were nerds, camera geeks, football players, basketball players, cheerleaders, etc.

"Oh and there's Mr. Alan. He's the principle." Evette said, pointing over to him.

"You'll find a liking to him. He's pretty chill about things around here." She said. I sighed and continued to listen to her talk.

"Evette!" Someone called. We both turned around and saw Craig, Ray, and Chres running towards us.

"Lanisha!" Ray yelled while running to me. He hugged me tightly and I just stood there, not hugging back. He let go and tried to kiss my cheek. But before he could I pushed his face back and stepped away from him.

"Papì can't give you a kiss?" He said while throwing his hands up.

"Ray, shut the hell up!" Princeton said. Does he always have to pop up out of nowhere. I swear this is like the third time he's done that and it's getting really annoying.

"Shut the hell up Princeton." Ray mimicked. The boys chuckled as Ray leaned against the lockers.

"Hey Lanisha. I didn't know you would be coming here." Princeton said looking at me. I gave him a weak smile and looked away.

"So, shall we give you a tour?" Chres asked.

"I already gave her one baby." Evette said while walking towards him.

"Then can you give me a tour?" Chres asked, while pulling her closer to him.

"I sure can." Evette said, biting her lip. I looked away immediately, not wanting to see this scene.

"I have to go." I quickly said. I walked away as fast as I could with my head down and turned the corner and bumped into someone.

"Excuse me!" A high pitched voice yelled.

"Sorry." I said with my head down. I walked past her and looked up going into the ladies' restroom. I went into a stall and locked it, putting the toilet seat down and sitting on it. I put my face in my hands and sighed. When I saw Chres and Evette it reminded me of my mom and her boyfriends. Always pretending that they loved each other when they know that they don't. It's all lovey dovey at first but then you see their true colors. They do the unthinkable. That's something my mom needs to know. Am I the parent, or is she?