Chapter Nine - A helping hand

A/N - Contains Smut

********************************************************************************

As the night drew to its close, I was feeling a little more than tipsy. Not drunk, but definitely on my way there if I tempted any more beer. Thank god for the day off tomorrow or I wasn't sure if I would have made it into work.

We said our goodbyes to the guys as they all started leaving. Sebastian gave me a hard swat on the ass as he made his way to the door which normally wouldn't have affected me, but after my recent drought it sent a very visible crimson flush to my cheeks that Chris noticed straight away and he silently laughed at me behind Sebastian's back.

When the door was finally closed, Chris let his laugh loose. Clutching his stomach in hysterics as I glared at him with my arms crossed.

"It's not fucking funny." I scorned.

"Yes it fucking is." He laughed loudly.

"Has anyone ever told you, you're a bit of an asshole." I said moodily as I walked back into the kitchen and leant my forearms on the island, trying to steady myself and get rid of the hot flush. 

"Yeah actually." He said as he bridged the gap, leaning down over my back so he was flush to my ear, deliberately breathing hot breath over my ear lope as my hairs stood on end. "My best friend tells me that several times a day."

His breath in my ear sent another hot flush directly to my core and I gritted my teeth together, getting more irritated as he tried to wind me up further. He chuckled behind me and suddenly landed another slap to my ass cheek. I span around wide eyed, my cheeks hotter than ever.

"I fucking hate you." I grumbled. Chris may as well have been rolling around on the floor with how hard he was laughing. 

"I'm going to bed." I stated with a glare and I began to walk off up the stairs. 

"Aww come on Y/N. I'm just teasing." He shouted after me. 

I span around on my step around half way up to look back at him, he was doing his best to hold in his smirk and holding his arms out towards me, trying to coax me down for a hug, but I was having none of it. It was my turn to make him blush. 

"Nope, sorry buddy. You may want to put some music on though. I'm going to pay a visit to a few special friends in my room and god knows how loud I'm going to be." I winked at him and bit down on my lip as his face began to flush, finally, as the realisation of what I was saying sunk in. 

"That was mean." He gulped, pouting grumpily, pressing down on his jeans to conceal a bulge that had formed. 

"You started it. Now I'm going to go and finish it." I smirked before heading up into my room without another glance back and swiftly closed my door behind me.

***********************************************************************************

I stripped off my clothes, leaving me in just my bra and panties and crawled into bed, feeling the fuzz in my brain swirling around from the alcohol. I pulled the covers up over me, knowing that after Chris' teasing I wouldn't be able to sleep. My mind was awake and my pussy was aching, I desperately needed to release. 

I lay silently for at least 20 minutes before I finally heard Dodger and Chris make their way into Chris' room and his door close behind them. I leant over the side of my bed, finding the draw and slowly opened it, not wanting to alert Chris to the fact that I was awake and that I was actually following through with what I'd said. My hand felt around in the drawer before finally landing on just the tool I wanted.