Chapter Twenty Seven - Bliss

**Knock Knock Knock**

I was woken by the sound of knocking on my door. I have no idea when I managed to fall asleep, but I know I hadn't been asleep for long. I rolled over and adjusted my eyes as I patted around on my bed attempting to locate my phone. As my hand made contact I flipped it over to see the time. 10.22am. 

**Knock Knock Knock**

"Fuckkk..." I groaned, as the exhaustion from last night hit me and I stumbled to my feet. 

**Knock Knock Knock**

"Just a minute." I yelled from the bedroom as I quickly grabbed a pair of satin black shorts and matching camisole and threw them over me. 

**Knock Knock Knock**

"Fucking hell." I muttered as I made my way towards the front door, not even reaching it before another loud knock echoed through the apartment. 

**Knock Knock Knock**

My anger began to boil over at the intrusion.

"What the fuck is it?!" I practically screamed as I swung the door open angrily. 

Chris stood in front of me, wearing some sneakers, a pair of black sweat pants and a grey tee, glazed in sweat and looking incredibly determined. I didn't even have time to react before he grabbed hold of my face, pulling me into his and immediately pushing his tongue into my mouth as he pushed us me backwards, kicking the door shut behind him. I didn't hesitate, my instincts taking over as I gripped my arms tightly around his waist and embraced his desperate kiss, working my tongue alongside his in perfect sync. 

"Chris..." I breathed, pulling away for a brief second.

"Shhh." He smiled, pulling me straight back into him. 

He slipped one hand down and around my waist, before he carefully guided us both into my bedroom, all the while not breaking our kiss. We were completely consuming each other. I could hear his breathing become heavy as I let out a few low moans into his mouth. I felt a small nudge backwards and my legs hit the end of my bed, causing me to fall into a sit position. Chris took the opportunity to break the kiss, wasting no time in slipping his tee over his head and then coming straight back down upon me, reconnecting our mouths whilst one hand clutched my cheek and the other clutched my hip. He gently guided me backwards up the bed, until he laid my head gently on the pillow and took his position on his side, laying next to me. His hand slid slowly from my cheek, gentle teasing the skin on my neck and collarbone, before grazing its way to my abdomen. My breath hitched as he ignited the fire deep inside me, my pussy instantly wet for him. He slipped his hand slowly under the camisole until he palmed over my breast, massaging gently. 

"Chris...wait..." I breathed, a wide smile on my face as I attempted to speak when I was able to break free for a split second. 

"Stop talking." He giggled against my lips, causing a new sensation to arrive, a warm happy feeling, spreading all through me. I didn't know how long it would last, but right now I didn't want it to stop. 

His fingers collected my nipple between them and began twirling and tugging gently, eliciting a few more subtle moans on my part. I could feel my knot tightening, faster than ever. He was my missing piece and I needed him, all of him. 

"Please Chris." I moaned, breaking away from his mesmerising mouth. "I need you, please."

He needed no further persuasion, sliding his hand from my breast towards my shorts and tugging them down. I assisted him quickly by lifting my torso and then legs so he could pull them off with ease. He then returned his mouth to mine whilst making light work of removing his own pants and boxers.