Chapter Twenty Five - Barriers

In the last few weeks of filming, things had been going surprisingly well. Chris and I had a better understanding of one another and had been working on a good balance of seeing each other in between work and having space in our own places. I definitely felt a lot less pressure on my shoulders as the days kept passing by. I began to think about the future and how it could all be out in the open one day. Robert was happy to set me up with an old co-star so surely there was hope for Chris and I after this movie was done?

Chris and I made an agreement not to rock the boat at work and to try and stay safe by only giving each other affection when we were alone in his home or mine. This was working well though and honestly I think the anticipation was making us both hornier, as soon as we were alone we were like a couple of mating rabbits. Constantly going at it and touching each other or kissing. Life was good. Great in fact.

It was the last day on set. Robert had a few scenes to finish, as did Chris, Seb and a few others. The mood was incredibly high in the studio with every excited to be getting wrapped up. I was busily getting Roberts travel schedule sorted as he was jetting off to Europe for 3 months directly after finishing, for a well deserved break.

Chris and I had stolen a few glances at each other from across sets throughout the morning causing butterflies in my stomach as the anticipation of finally being alone with him built. I was deep in my thoughts when Seb and Chris approached me, both grabbing a quick water break from filming.

"Hey daydreamer." Came Seb's voice breaking me out of my trance.

"Hey...sorry...I was thinking." I smiled lightly.

"Oh yeah, what about?" Questioned Chris before taking a large swig of water.

A devious smirk spread across my face before I answered "About whether or not we can sneak that Cap suit off set later."

Chris sputtered, spitting water straight at an unsuspecting Seb as I began laughing hysterically. Seb looked back at Chris in disgust as Chris began laughing, clutching his left boob as his head rolled backwards. I saw a smile slowly creep over Seb's face before he joined us, chuckling away shaking his head.

"I'm going to miss this." I sighed, breaking the laughter.

"Me too." Seb smiled, coming over to wrap his arms around my shoulders, planting a kiss on my head.

"Maybe we could borrow this metal arm too." I joked, clutching Seb's costume as he hugged me, causing another chuckle from the boys. My boys.

"Right we better get back." Chris said calmly shooting me a soft smile before he and Seb headed back to the set.

I watched as they walked away, smiling to myself. My life was so different now to how it was a year or so ago. I never believed I could be so happy and content. For once, I was excited for the future. 

*************************************************************************************

A few hours had past and the actors were wrapping up, some had just finished and were changing and packing up to leave. I was busily walking through the studio corridors trying to find another PA that I was mistakenly given paperwork for when I felt someone grab my arm from behind and I was pulled into a dark cleaning closet. The door shut behind me as I was pushed against the far wall, my heart beating rapidly as I struggled to form any words. I only had a matter of seconds before a voice spoke.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." Came Chris' husky voice from the darkness, instantly easing my fear as a hand slid across my hip and gripped at my waist.

"You asshole." I spat playfully, slapping his chest as my eyes slowly began to adjust to the darkness and I could make out the features of the muscular man stood before me. He had changed into his normal clothes, although I couldn't make out the details in the lighting, I could feel some sort of polyester t-shirt beneath my hands as I slid them up his chest. "You scared the shit out of me."