Chapter 20: For you, I would.

Firstly  i am deeply SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no idea what happened, i just lost my interest in writing BUT dont worry i got it back!!

thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting! you lovely people have been incredibly patient with me! so thank you xx

so here is chapter 20! only 2 more left till the grand finale and then i start my new book :) ooo EXCITING!! hahaha anyway hope you enjoy!

As always VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD

thanks again, enjoy xx

----------------------------------------

My heart raced, every beat lasted less then a second, I couldn’t walk properly let alone run properly, tears started to form as I trip over my own feet rushing towards the front door. Every step I took was like a punch in the gut, a stab in the heart and as I grabbed the door handle my legs were numb and I swear my heart stopped.

The darkness surrounded the outside, the wind turning my skin ice cold as I searched hard for the answer I was dreading for.

I took a step outside of the house, my barefoot stepping on the gravel floor, automatically turning on the outside light. I felt so numb and when I saw him, my heart started pounding faster, he was safe. Thank goodness, he was kneeling on the floor, but as soon as he heard my footstep he shot up, tears were streaming down his face.

I was confused and puzzled, as I started to run towards him. I embrace him tightly with my arms around his waist, I felt safe.

“go back in the house Annie” he mumbled quietly through his tears

I looked up at him puzzled and then I looked down.

I scrambled out of his arms and fell to my knees, my chest felt like it was being squeezed as I collect his upper body in my arms.

“Liam can you hear me?”

“liam” I shook him

his eyes fluttered open slightly as he smiled and just looked me for a sec and then shut again.

"what happened?" i mumbled as tears started to form.

I heard hard boots hitting the gravel floor minutes later he appeared into the light. He was back.

“you know Annie, it wasn’t hard to find you, just follow the paparazzi” he started as I glared at him through my tears.

‘Saw your buddy here” he said pointing to liam with the gun he had in his hand.

“he was walking just out of the complex as I caught him”

“then your husband” he then stated, pointing the gun at Harry, as I  went to go up, Harry pushed me back down. I looked at him and he mouthed

“stay down, charlie needs you”

“got my late call” he continued

“I just wanted money dear, was that so much to ask for?” he sighed deeply

“and now we are in this situation”

“Harry didn’t have the money, I shot liam and now im going to take everything away from you so you’re just like me” he spat

as he raise the gun straight for Harry’s heart, I heard the small tick of the trigger and the movement of the bullet through that gun as I raise up to shield Harry, I stared into His green eyes, hurt was in them. I smiled, to tell him its ok. I look down blood was going down his shirt that I was wearing, darkness was slowly eating me up as I drop.

“no, no, no, no” Harry yelled.

I began to close my eyes as sirens were in the distant, I turned to face that devil of a father but he was already bolting towards the exit.

I looked back at harry his tears falling onto my cheek.

“please Annie no no no” he choked out

he leans his forehead on mine staring deep into my eyes.

“no, Charlie ne..eds us both” I managed

“why would you jump in front of a bullet if it will end your life then?” he sobbed out.

“I just would, for you I would”