Chapter 1: A new beginning for Annie Fisher

Chapter 1 is officially up! thank you once again for the amazing support in book 1!

Enjoy book 2! :)

COMMENT, VOTE, SPREAD THE WORD! 

MUCH LOVE xx

--------------------------------------------

As I watched Liam perform his last song. My mind reverted back to the past 8months, landing in London, living there, settling in the tour bus life and preparing for the teenage mum life.

When we landed in London, I told my parents I was going to spend time there, 5 days later they also flew to London to begin their Europe tour. The day they visited me and Liam was the day I built up courage to tell them.

“mum, dad. Im im pregnant” I stuttered out

“Youre what?” my dad yelled, as my mum began to cry.

“you careless child, how could you be so stupid?!”

“Excuse me sir, your daughter is not careless or stupid” Liam retorted stepping in front of me to face my dad.

“You listen here, Liam! I trusted you and you betrayed me” my dad yelled pinning liam to the wall.

“I did nothing what so ever, I love your daughter! I love her and I will never ever let her down, so I betrayed no one”

“pfffft love, what do you know about it? You’re only 18 and my daughter is only 17” my dad retorted

“All I know is that I am in love with your daughter and no matter what I will be there for her. You sir should be too, you shouldn’t be yelling at your daughter, you should be..”

liam didn’t even finish his sentence when my dad took a swing at him on the face.

I ran to him, trying to pull off my dad, punching him.

“Stop it dad, please!” I yelled.

I looked at liam as my dad let him go, he had blood running down the side of his mouth. My dad didn’t look at me, instead he grabbed my mum and left without another word and that was it. Ever since then, we have not spoken or seen them.

It breaks my heart a little knowing that my own parents couldn’t support me, but Liams parents have been very supportive. They even turned liam old bedroom into a nursery which was beautiful.

Harry and Liam friendship has still not recovered ever since that incident at the beach house and harry has also kept his distant with me. I found out that Harry told Liam he liked me when me and Johnny started going out. I broke his heart that day and he struggled to see me so happy, but that was all in the past now. We are slowly building up the friendship, hopefully soon.

It has been 8 long months travelling all around the UK on a tour bus, just to keep beside Liam and supporting him. Everytime I would fall asleep on the bus, id wake up having him singing to my stomach, those moments would melt my heart. He is going to be such a great father.