Chapter 4: Charlie Payne, in pain.

WOOHOO CHAPTER 4! uploaded before 24hrs! wow! haha! :)

Its about to get contraversal!! just warning you ;)

VOTE, COMMENT, SPREAD THE WORD :)

thanks soo much for the support! enjoy xx

-----------------------------

Her brown curly hair was out on the side as her brown eyes lightened to see me.

“Hi Annie” she smiled.

“Is liam around? Omg whos baby?” she said

Just as I was about to answer.

“Danielle?” his voice rang into my ear.

She turned around almost instantly, jumping on him for an embrace.

The should be me. I thought. As anger took over.

Something about that embrace, was telling me that he still had feelings for her. The way he didn’t step back instantly or tell her about me and Charlie at all. He hugged her back.

“how are you?” she said letting go and kissing him on the cheek.

“what are you doing here?” he managed out, through his shock.

“im back from the American dance tour and I’ve missed you!!” she said embracing him again.

Liam hasn’t even noticed me. That idiot forgot about his now girlfriend and son.

I couldn’t bare to watch, as I turned around seeing Jaz almost as shock as I am, I grabbed my bag and charlies bag and made way for the door. Still seeing them chatting away. Jaz followed me to her car.

And just as I was about to close the door.

“Hey! Where you going Annie?” liam called out, as Danielle and hom looked towards the car.

“No where near you!” I yelled back and slammed the door.

He started running towards the car, with realization plastered in his eyes.

“Annie, Annie please wait!” he shouted through an open window.

“no liam, I have waited enough. Talk to me when you have come to your senses!”

and with that we drove off.

We stayed at Jaz’s place for the following nights, avoiding his phone calls, text messages, knocking on her front door.

One night it was quiet, no phone calls, no text messages, no door knocks.