Styling my love for Payne (Book 2 of Im in love with Payne)

Annie’s life completely changes when she falls pregnant and moves to London with the Band one direction.

Her parents were unsupportive of everything, yelling at her for being careless about her future and telling Liam to get our of their lives. But Liam fought for Annie, he didnt care about what others thought. He wanted to support Annie and little payne forever. It has been 8 months and they have not spoken to Annies parents since. Liams parents struggle to accept it at first but now they have been very supportive and very excited about their first grandchild. Creating Liams old room into a beautiful nursery.

While Liam continues his success in one direction and tours the whole world, Annie has new challenges to face, becoming a teenage mum, learning to live with media, living on the one direction tour bus, having Liam as a boyfriend and most of all her love drama continues.

Will the bump grow Liam and Annie closer or will it rip them apart?

Is little payne a boy or a girl? What will happen when a sudden illness affect the payne? Surprising truths rises?

Liam and Harry’s friendship was never repaired in the first book, will it ever return to the same or will new events turn them into enemies?

What will happen to One direction?

Who returns from book 1, that can potentially put Liams and Annies relationship on the line?

Untold events will rise, forgotten memories will return, amazing moments will happen but will one significant moment change Annie’s life forever?

Find out in book 2, “Styling my love for Payne”.

June 1st – chapter 1 is posted J

Stay tuned!

Thanks again for the massive support on the first book!! xx