Chapter 3: Surprise! Surprise!

Chapter 3!!!! wooohoo! i really enjoy writing book 2, so dont be surprise if i upload every night (when i dont have an exam!!) :P!

VOTE, COMMENT, SPREAD THE WORD! :)

THANKS FOR READING xx enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------

As I opened my eyes, surprisingly Charlie was still fast asleep he is normally up by 6am for a feed. I looked at the time, no wonder it was only 5am. I layed there holding charlies tiny fingers that would fit around one of my own finger, as he sleeps peacefully.

Liam left at about 5pm so no wonder I am up so early.

I got up slowly, to not wake up Charlie and looked around liams room. His king size bed looked small in his massive room, next to the bed he had black side tables on both sides with a lamp and one with a clock. Next to the bed on the left was charlies cot and next to that was a window over looking nialls apartment.

In this complex, it had all the boys apartments in it, it was pretty cool actually. I smiled as I saw the sun slowly rising. It was going to be a good day in London. I walk over to his bathroom, there was a bathtub in the middle of the room, the toilet was in the far left corner and there was a shower on the far right corner. On the other side was 2 sinks and a massive mirror that touched the ceiling. i could use a bubble bath i thought.

I walked out and into liams walk in robe, he had all his clothes on the right side and all his shoes and accessories on the left side. And straight down was a full length mirror. I walk closer to the mirror seeing my reflection.

I walked closer, i observed myself; my legs and arms looked so small and fragile, my stomach still had a little bump from pregnancy and my face, I didn’t really recognized myself. My dip dyed hair almost fell past my bottom, yep it definitely needs a cut, my eyes were still the nice blue but everything else lost colour. The paleness of my skin has been making me look so fragile and small. All those sleepness nights on the tour bus, late concert finish and early morning sickness have made an impact on my health.

I sighed and climbed back into bed with Charlie. Watching his little chest, go up and down. I kissed him on the forehead and fell back asleep.

Charlies loud cry woke me up, I picked him up and got his bottle to feed him while cuddling him back to sleep. It was almost 9. As soon as he settled back to sleep I checked my phone.

Hi love, hows Charlie? Liam’s cousins, sisters, aunties and uncles are over and would like to see that little man. Do you mind if I pick him up at lunch for the day? – love Karen

sure, not a problem I replied.

I put Charlie in his cot and got his bag ready.

I almost got everything packed until the doorbell rang.

I ran to go get it.

“Hii” a loud squeal, followed as I opened the door.